No announcement yet.

What skill level are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i voted godlike because im really good at games and can win at 1on1 with a godlike bot offline. i own.

Comment

"Actually I haven't even said it was impossible to defeat godlike bots have I?"

"Demos don't mean **** and I have seen how good human players are - blah - they wouldn't be a challenge."

intriguing.

i'm finished arguing with you, tool. you are one of those morons who thinks he's right no matter what. so since i have proven you wrong on nearly every account, and am even offering proof, then you cannot make a logical argument rebuking anything i have said. so that's it. bam! owned.

i'd say out of human CTFers i am in the top 70%, but definitely still get embarrased by a lot of players.

Comment

Originally posted by chimbaktu
        "Actually I haven't even said it was impossible to defeat godlike bots have I?"

"Demos don't mean **** and I have seen how good human players are - blah - they wouldn't be a challenge."

intriguing.

i'm finished arguing with you, tool. you are one of those morons who thinks he's right no matter what. so since i have proven you wrong on nearly every account, and am even offering proof, then you cannot make a logical argument rebuking anything i have said. so that's it. bam! owned.

i'd say out of human CTFers i am in the top 70%, but definitely still get embarrased by a lot of players.

What the hell are you on? So your entitled to your oppinion but I am not. You say that demos are proof and I say they are not so that automatically makes me illogical and not you. I have seen a lot of demos by so called good players beating godlike bots and IMO they are not godlike bots they are playing. I haven't seen many that look genuine yet except for those were the players had an extremely hard time winning or got totally pawned. Seems as though you and others have missed my point here. I was alluding to those players like Warboss with statements like this:
        Originally posted by Warboss
        inhuman + or godlike -
        i can beat a godlike bot 100 to zero but i suppose some players can beat me 0 to 100
        I am within my rights to not believe this and no-one yet has asked me to watch them playing godlike bots online-live so they can prove me wrong! So bring it on please!

Comment

hows' this, you completely set up a server with a godlike bot, make it completely lag free, then eahc of us who has said they cna beat a godlike bot can take turns showing you how wrong you are.

Comment

Weenie,
            I don't know you, but where do you get off telling anybody how good or bad of a player they are if you have never seen them play. Your a joke to this community. Have you ever seen me play, have you ever bothered to read what you write, NO!

Personally, I no longer give a **** about this subject! Don't chuck your **** at me for no reason. I say what I think, just like anybody else, but do not pick at me for no reason. If you don't like me or anyone else there is an ignore button you can click - ****ing use it and give us a break from your ranting, just like I have done to you!

Your a watse of bandwidth.

If you can beat God bots, good for you.
            If you can't, then practice more.

I MOD not PLAY!

Comment

:up: adept.

Comment

Originally posted by chimbaktu
                hows' this, you completely set up a server with a godlike bot, make it completely lag free, then eahc of us who has said they cna beat a godlike bot can take turns showing you how wrong you are.
                I can beat (A) godlike bot too but how about the default 5 bots on DM-Curse4? I cannot see how anybody can keep the frags up quick enough to beat bots like Ghlubok,etc. It's impossible!

Comment

yeah! so now . at seeing the poll results we have 31 guys in the top 30 players

Comment

Originally posted by Warboss
                    yeah! so now . at seeing the poll results we have 31 guys in the top 30 players
                    :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by Morphias
                      Weenie,
                      I don't know you, but where do you get off telling anybody how good or bad of a player they are if you have never seen them play. Your a joke to this community. Have you ever seen me play, have you ever bothered to read what you write, NO!

Someone saying things like "I've seen human players, they wouldn't be a challenge" is a total idiot and deserves being called a total noob. I've never boosted about how I'm able to own godlikes just because it's not hard. Then again there have been several people posting demos (Virax iirc) of them winning against 4 or so godlike bots. The first thing you did was asking for a demo, then you wanted him to use only rockets and no shock and then you said those bots weren't godlike. I have in no way something against people that can't beat multiple godlikes but say that it's possible, but against dumb idiots saying that it's not possible thus making themselves look terribly stupid.

GG botboy.

Comment

Morphias and gargorias should just kill themselves for trying to argue against something that is so obviously correct.

Comment

No idea 'bout stats, but godlike isn't hard for me.
                          I usually end up with about twice as much score than the second place bot, and I dun care weather Im playing a single bot or 15 of them.
                          Oh, and I would rank myself 7.5/10 online... so much for beating godlike

Comment

This is a tough one. I don't do a lot of "run and gun" sort of play, and so it's difficult to say. I'm far more into doing things that help my team win. In DM I blow hot or cold, seemingly at random. I guess that puts me squarely in the middle, as far as dueling skills go.

Comment

check my stats on urealtournament.com....im a terminator

Comment

IM A ******* UBER-PRO!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X