Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adept :noob: :bulb:

Comment

Adept, but I believe the people who say they're godlike.

Comment

I voted Godlike, because godlike bots are ****-easy. Sad thing is, I get raped on a regular basis... so this poll obviously isn't a very good one.

Gargorias: you don't know what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by gargorias
          :bored: No! Just ye old Gargorias and I have never played online.
          Explains your suckage. Stop playing this game.

Comment

On Achilles, Compressed, Rankin
            1 godlike=very easy to beat(usually never dies)
            2 godlikes=easy to beat
            3 godlikes=hard to beat
            4 godlikes=never done it(They kill eachother so fast I can never win, I'm a defensive player)
            =)
            that's my skill.

Comment

Originally posted by chimbaktu
              alright gargorias, if you want a demo, then i'll record one some time and upload it to my website (which will only take about 6 hours since i have to do it rmeotely).

btw, if you have never played online, then you obviously don't know ****. period. download a demo from prounreal and see just how good people can be.
              :down: Demos don't mean **** and I have seen how good human players are - blah - they wouldn't be a challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Virax
                I voted Godlike, because godlike bots are ****-easy. Sad thing is, I get raped on a regular basis... so this poll obviously isn't a very good one.

Gargorias: you don't know what you're talking about.
                :bored: And you are just one of the regulars that get there rocks off by boasting about beating bots, to the noobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Weenie
                  Explains your suckage. Stop playing this game.
                  :down: At least I play this game instead of just boasting about how good I am MR "reg: Dec 2004."

Comment

so basically what you're saying is this: "i'm way too much of a stuck up ***** that i won't listen to reason. i'm so self-absorbed an arrogant, that no amount of proof would ever sway my opinion. ya, i'm that much of a jackass." this is the quote that i read when my eyes glanced over to see "Demos don't mean **** and I have seen how good human players are - blah - they wouldn't be a challenge." heres a condom, go **** yourself.

Comment

adept according to the chart...but i consider myself n00b.

play me online and you'll know why.:sour:

Comment

Originally posted by chimbaktu
                        so basically what you're saying is this: "i'm way too much of a stuck up ***** that i won't listen to reason. i'm so self-absorbed an arrogant, that no amount of proof would ever sway my opinion. ya, i'm that much of a jackass." this is the quote that i read when my eyes glanced over to see "Demos don't mean **** and I have seen how good human players are - blah - they wouldn't be a challenge." heres a condom, go **** yourself.
                        Wow! I don't remember saying that stuff about you!

Comment

Originally posted by gargorias
                          :down: At least I play this game instead of just boasting about how good I am MR "reg: Dec 2004."
                          Ok you idiot where the **** did I say "omg I'm so good because I can beat bots"? And what the hell does my reg date have to do with this? There are 20 people telling you you're wrong yet you continue to post your bs. You're a bad player and I can judge that by your posts. But at least other people aren't as dumb as you and simple say that something they don't accomplish isn't possible. Go back to your novice bots now and have fun being a clueless noob.

Comment

ahhhhhhhh...... luv that heartwarming Christmas spirit

Comment

Originally posted by Carinae
                              ahhhhhhhh...... luv that heartwarming Christmas spirit
                              Yep! You are right! Merry Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by Weenie
                                Ok you idiot where the **** did I say "omg I'm so good because I can beat bots"? And what the hell does my reg date have to do with this? There are 20 people telling you you're wrong yet you continue to post your bs. You're a bad player and I can judge that by your posts. But at least other people aren't as dumb as you and simple say that something they don't accomplish isn't possible. Go back to your novice bots now and have fun being a clueless noob.
                                Sorry buddy!. But I said nothing about how good you are and no there is not 20 people telling me I am wrong just a few of the arrogant ones who don't like me having a go at me and I haven't even said how good I am have I? Actually I haven't even said it was impossible to defeat godlike bots have I?

Comment

Working...
                                X