What skill level are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chimbaktu
    ha. you are a fool. for one, the bot paths are exactly the same no matter the skill level. two, if you look at their stats, then accuracy and aggression are the only attributes which dramatically increase and have an efefct (well they also move faster, but that doesn't really make a difference). so what we have here are novice bots that will run towards you and don't miss often. what does this mean you ask? wlel it means 3 rockets, a flak ball around a corner, goo ball aorund a corner, a shock combo around a corner. what's the motif here? oh yeah, strategy. learn it, apply it. get flak cannon, get the armor, kill a bot, kill a bot, get the DD, kill a bot, kill a bot, get shock rifle and rocket launcher, kill a bot, kill a bot, get the armor. rinse and repeat. learn some map control and you won't have a problem. you are the only one who doesn't know what he is talking about.
    You are indeed a #$*&!, you have never obviously taken the the time do study the varied movements and tactics that are actually coded into the bots AI. I will list them all out for you if you like, that is if you could even handle it. It sounds as if you have never even played godlike bots or perhaps you are just one of those people who get there rocks off by boasting.

Comment

i can own average players but get owned by good players my aim isn't too bad but my combos are envius - i know about the game so i would consider myself far from a 'n00b' but also far from 'good' guess im just ok

Comment

Originally posted by gargorias
        You are indeed a #$*&!, you have never obviously taken the the time do study the varied movements and tactics that are actually coded into the bots AI. I will list them all out for you if you like, that is if you could even handle it. It sounds as if you have never even played godlike bots or perhaps you are just one of those people who get there rocks off by boasting.
        Godlike bots are very beatable. In fact, they're very easy. But I wouldn't mind a rundown on some of the varied movements and tactics that are coded into them. So please, if you will, write out several pages of coding so that everyone here at the INA community can learn what obviously only you know.

Sharing is caring :up:

Comment

Adept according to that poll.

Comment

Originally posted by gargorias
            Yeah, I always wonder who taught them the great "let's shoot rockets from the other end of the map at my enemie even though I got a good hitscan accuracy" strategy. Face it man, you and morphias are, if you aren't the same person, two of the most annoying people here and none of you are any good at this game.
            Varied movements? Don't make me laugh, they dodge once every two hours. Advanced strategies? You mean running away right in the middle of a fight they're clearly winning just to get the amp at the other end of the map? Try not to suck. thx.

Comment

Originally posted by musilowski
              Adept according to that poll.

Comment

As long as I dont kill myself I'm Godllike

Comment

I have only been playing for a couple days. I have a lot to learn. But I am begging to get first in the public servers a little more often. But I still think I am average. Pub servers suck lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Weenie
                    Yeah, I always wonder who taught them the great "let's shoot rockets from the other end of the map at my enemie even though I got a good hitscan accuracy" strategy. Face it man, you and morphias are, if you aren't the same person, two of the most annoying people here and none of you are any good at this game.
                    Varied movements? Don't make me laugh, they dodge once every two hours. Advanced strategies? You mean running away right in the middle of a fight they're clearly winning just to get the amp at the other end of the map? Try not to suck. thx.

:down: Whatever!! Everybody knows you can't use rockets succesfully on Godlike bots. Obviously people will be able to see through your post, how silly of you to say that they dodge once every two hours. What do you really think that none of us haven't played godlike bots or what? They f_kin dodge just about every time you shoot directly at them and you know that otherwise you are the one who hasn't played standard godlike bots on a standard map. As for your other obviously misinformed bull. No! I am not Morphias and I think you arer the one who is no good at this game not me!

Comment

This is true, you can't be morpheus because you are obviously Leor

Comment

Originally posted by HeCTiC 6ft dp
                        This is true, you can't be morpheus because you are obviously Leor
                        :bored: No! Just ye old Gargorias and I have never played online.

Comment

inhuman + or godlike -
                          i can beat a godlike bot 100 to zero but i suppose some players can beat me 0 to 100

Comment

me too :up:

Comment

alright gargorias, if you want a demo, then i'll record one some time and upload it to my website (which will only take about 6 hours since i have to do it rmeotely).

btw, if you have never played online, then you obviously don't know ****. period. download a demo from prounreal and see just how good people can be.

Comment

I'm at the skill level that beats you.

Comment

Working...
                                X