Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krogen
    Something between inhuman and adept.

None of you are godlike. Have you ever tried even playing on this diff level?
    you seem pretty confident of that statements. are you a bit insecure about your lack of ability? seriously, a bot at godlike is still just as stupid as a bot at novice, although it has near perfect aim. so they always follow the same bot paths and always are susceptible to the same strategies. you sir, need to stop making assumptiosn about us and learn how to play better.

Comment

I guess closer to adept than skilled.

Comment

Originally posted by Bort Simpson
        This poll sucks, I can beat Godlike bots, but some players can kick me really hard
        Ditto.

Comment

:noob:

Comment

Originally posted by EX1LE
            :noob:
            Absolutely magnificent input EX1LE...you should win an award.

Comment

Well then give an award before I **** you in the *** and take my own you ****.

Comment

skill is for n00bs luck is where it's at

Comment

Originally posted by EX1LE
                  Well then give an award before I **** you in the *** and take my own you ****.
                  :heart:

Comment

Originally posted by K8NNXP
                    :heart:
                    hurrah for LOVE !

Time to tell black eyed peas we found it !!!

Comment

Originally posted by chimbaktu
                      you seem pretty confident of that statements. are you a bit insecure about your lack of ability? seriously, a bot at godlike is still just as stupid as a bot at novice, although it has near perfect aim. so they always follow the same bot paths and always are susceptible to the same strategies. you sir, need to stop making assumptiosn about us and learn how to play better.
                      :down: I will assume that you don't know what the hell you are talking about and you are full of s_it!

Comment

I am godlike. My exuded aura of charisma charms all who dare oppose me, and makes them my slaves! >:0

Comment

Skill level: Retired

Comment

Originally posted by gargorias
                            :down: I will assume that you don't know what the hell you are talking about and you are full of s_it!

ha. you are a fool. for one, the bot paths are exactly the same no matter the skill level. two, if you look at their stats, then accuracy and aggression are the only attributes which dramatically increase and have an efefct (well they also move faster, but that doesn't really make a difference). so what we have here are novice bots that will run towards you and don't miss often. what does this mean you ask? wlel it means 3 rockets, a flak ball around a corner, goo ball aorund a corner, a shock combo around a corner. what's the motif here? oh yeah, strategy. learn it, apply it. get flak cannon, get the armor, kill a bot, kill a bot, get the DD, kill a bot, kill a bot, get shock rifle and rocket launcher, kill a bot, kill a bot, get the armor. rinse and repeat. learn some map control and you won't have a problem. you are the only one who doesn't know what he is talking about.

Comment

Skill with one L?

wont mean much to those not born in the seventies, see definition 6:
                              http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=skill&r=d

:haha: oh, to be 10 again

Comment

Masterful
                                So i voted adept, because even if I can win in Inhuman when i'm good, i don't know all the official maps by heart.

But there's nothing like a good ol' multiplayer

Comment

Working...
                                X