No announcement yet.

What skill level are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well on my game the godlike bots do dodge projectiles a lot, hard to use against them, which you'll probably see in the demo.

But what i find weird is, for different people, bots seem to play differently, i know my bots always used to be 100% flak, now they ***** link like crazy (you see a lot of that in the demo -.-)and rarely use flak at all :bulb:

And playing godlikes at a friends house they seem to play quite differently to mine on the same maps.

All im saying is that you thought hec's demo was doubtfull, well the bots on his game might just play differently.

That sounds weird i know but thats how it seems to be to me

Hec has no reason to fake anything with his skill

Comment

What skill level are you?
      BETTER THAN YOU! ZING!

Comment

That wasn't very friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by senshu

I'm just curious: how old are you?
          Tell me how that question is relevant. I despise wilful ignorance and opinionated people who are so blind on principal, even on such a tiny insignificant scale.

Yup. They should kill themselves.

[Edit: happy new year]

Comment

Originally posted by huh
            I despise wilful ignorance and opinionated people who are so blind on principal, even on such a tiny insignificant scale.
            That says it all! :haha: :haha: :haha:

Comment

12 pages. woo woo!

anyways, i don't see why anyone is still trying to argue at all. gregorias will never be convinced because he's a fool. morphias has already been convinced by Hec's second demo. so there is only one-non believe. and no amount of proof will ever change that moron's mind.

just wanted to add a post and see if we can get to that elusive 13th page.

Comment

Originally posted by chimbaktu
                12 pages. woo woo!

anyways, i don't see why anyone is still trying to argue at all. gregorias will never be convinced because he's a fool. morphias has already been convinced by Hec's second demo. so there is only one-non believe. and no amount of proof will ever change that moron's mind.

just wanted to add a post and see if we can get to that elusive 13th page.

I wouldn't keep pushing me! You and certain others may not like the outcome!

Comment

Originally posted by gargorias
                  I wouldn't keep pushing me! You and others may not like the outcome!
                  You might actually come out with a plausible argument?

Comment

I've read most of this thread, and I have come to the following conclusion:

gargorias is stupid and very bad at FPS games.

Comment

[shot]http://www.circleinasquaremusic.com/stick_figures.JPG[/shot]

Comment

Oh man..its finally happened...Frogger went mad.

Comment

Is that a conceptual image of something?

As for me, my skill level is somewhere between uber-uber-suxxor and uber-suxxor, can't remember exactly where...

Comment

Originally posted by UR FAT LOL J/K
                            I've read most of this thread, and I have come to the following conclusion:

gargorias is stupid and very bad at FPS games.

Actually I,m not that bad. As for being stupid - whatever you say - but how about you prove it!.

Comment

Originally posted by gargorias
                              As for being stupid - whatever you say - but how about you prove it!.
                              i think this thread is a demo.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger
                                i think this thread is a demo.
                                Yes! a demo that proves how a few people think that they can beat Godlike bots and just what lengths they will go to when one or two people say they can't.

Comment

Working...
                                X