No announcement yet.

What skill level are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curse4 for your viewing pleasure. Thank you.

Comment

Hectic a more prductive endeavor would be to go outside catch a random animal and try to teach it calculus. You will make more progress then trying to convince these morons of anything.

Comment

Morphias and gargorias = idiots

ROFLOL

Comment

Originally posted by Donut
          the colur of my chair brown
          Morphias: No i dont believe you, even if u past a picture in this forum i wont look. And anyways i bet u used paintshop pro to change the color. i dont believe you mate :P

Comment

This is just got stupid, so much trolling, it's not funny!

I will not even mention hec's curse demo, because if I say I believed it, you'll all just tell me i'm bull****ting!.

I have my proof and that is enough for me to believe what I want.

Happy trolling!
            Happy New Year!

-- Morph.

Comment

Originally posted by HeCTiC 6ft dp
              Gargorias,
              I will gladly provide you with a demo of godlike bots getting their as*** kicked on Curse4 when I get home from work later today. Then perhaps maybe you can shut up and accept the fact that there are much better people than you at this game and that you still have much to learn?
              Originally posted by EX1LE
              Hectic a more prductive endeavor would be to go outside catch a random animal and try to teach it calculus. You will make more progress then trying to convince these morons of anything.
              Originally posted by Powerslave666
              Morphias and gargorias = idiots

ROFLOL
              You people have nothing better to do then either then rabble off with personal assumptions or call people names. I couldn't be bothered with it anymore!
              :heart: :heart: Have a happy new year!

Comment

I'm willing to pay for a plane ticket to send someone to these two (Morphias's/Gargorias's) houses and show them how to beat bots up.

As of now that is the only proof they seem willing to accept as true.

Belief is belief, you two are justified to it, but with beliefs comes prejudice, and with that comes anger and abrasion. That's why this thread has grown to such ugly proportions. Keeping an open mind gives insight and learning. Turning down anything that proves your belief wrong simply instigates anger and frustration. I should add that calling respected community members liars will simply bring more flames to this inferno. You have angered many with your statements due to their experience being different from yours. Simply stating and restating your unchanging opinion angers those who are trying to enlighten you and furthers this useless endeavor. You will only gain more unsupport and hatred as people try to move what cannot be moved. I ask that this thread be discontinued as there is no point in it.
                All those in favor post :up: (yay) or if not, :down: (nay)

Knowing INA, this most likely will continue as it has until some new account joins in with a post such as tubgirl or ****** and closes down the entire thread (or something on these lines just as terrible). I hope, this once, that there might be enough understanding between these two sides to cease. This just isn't worth the effort any more.

Comment

:haha:

Comment

Cythes you're secksy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cythes
                      I'm willing to pay for a plane ticket to send someone to these two (Morphias's/Gargorias's) houses and show them how to beat bots up.
                      :heart: Could you donate the cost of that to the Tsunami Victims Appeal instead?

Comment

Gregorias, notice the .

Comment

im too 1337 for joo

Comment

Originally posted by Morphias
                            I will not even mention hec's curse demo, because if I say I believed it, you'll all just tell me i'm bull****ting!.

I have my proof and that is enough for me to believe what I want.
                            No comment on my demo then ?

Perhaps its because you know its real ?

Comment

Originally posted by superbish!
                              im too 1337 for joo
                              hax tbh :bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by BadAss84
                                But then as i said before, you probably know we are right and are having a good time stirring up a fuss, but i think me and most people here just can't resist proving people like you wrong, whether you are serious or not
                                Exactly
                                Sorry, I missed your demo, will check it out.
                                Again, I never said god bots could not be beat! But I admit the demo was doubtful. I have the proof I was seeking, and no longer need to prove or admit anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X