What skill level are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeCTiC 6ft dp
    I'm in the top 30 and I don't use an aimbot.

I voted godlike btw.
    I didnt say everyone in the top 30 cheated.

Comment

Basing your skill level on how you do vs. bots is like basing your skill level in boxing on how you do vs. a Weeble Wobble.

Comment

Originally posted by 9 InchesOfAfro
        Basing your skill level on how you do vs. bots is like basing your skill level in boxing on how you do vs. a Weeble Wobble.

Comment

If I had a decent mouse and video card, I'd be more in the inhuman category, but for now, with my ~30FPS, it's Adept for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Weenie
            Yeah but can you beat godlikes? It's common knowledge at INA that that's only possible by using an aimbot.
            :haha: there are lot's of player who can beat godlike, that's ridiculous

i can beat godlike on a few maps, but the score is always close. i win inhuman easily, and the last masterful bot i played the score was 25 to -2

don't be fooled, there are a lot of people who can kick godlike's *** easily:bored:

Comment

Originally posted by 9 InchesOfAfro
              Exactly. Some people are merely average against other people, but can own godlike bots any time of the day. Other people can own most humans, but aren't that good against bots.

And even if using the bots as a basis for judging skill level, there's still room for quite a few skill levels above "godlike" for those capable of beating godlike bots. There's plenty of people that can slaughter godlike bots but aren't in the top 30 of UT stats.

I personally, by the way, am not exceptionally good at fragging either bots or people.

Comment

i can beat godlike bots pretty well. actually, i can beat up to 3 godlike bots consistently, but when it starts to get 4 or higher then i run into some serious pwnage as i get assualted by the link gun.

btw, most good servers don't have utstats enabled. you're probably playing on some douchefied demo server. i used to play on easy servers and thought i was good....then i started playing on REAL servers and got my **** handed to me. so the term "good" is entirely subjective and is based on perspective. you cannot measure skill level by ut stats rank, and if you try to do that then you'll get owned time and time again.

Comment

Godlike?
                  bah @ godlike, they're quite easy to beat if you play enough. I can wicked sick all of them in a 1v1, they seem to be too good at killing one another so I have a hard time beating them consistently when playing a number of them though.
                  They just suck in general, though they're much better than any other bot out there IMO.

we should score people on if they can beat members of the UT community instead of comparing ourselves to bots.

BTW: my stats suck and I don't give a flying chicken ********. If you want demo of me wicked sicking a godlike bot for proof that's fine by me. You don't have to be in top 30 in stats to pwn the things.

Comment

it's strange actually, i can't finish the single play ut04 on average, but i absolutely pwn at lans. stupid bots.... *grumble grumble*

Comment

Must be the pingrape...

Comment

Originally posted by Cythes
                        Must be the pingrape...
                        :haha: :haha: :haha:
                        [19:59:42] [+Cythes] pingrape
                        [19:59:42] [+Cythes] XD
                        [19:59:44] [@neoflame] lol Cythes
                        [19:59:47] [@neoflame] at a lan?
                        [19:59:48] [@The5thviruz] ata lan!?!?
                        [20:00:01] [+lr-saito] cythes with teh stoopad
                        I can take down Masterful bots with some effort, anything past that is quite difficult for me.

Comment

voted skilled, but i didn't vote for Adept because i don't wan't to give myself self-pimpage.

i do know what everything does and i can take down some good players when im on a good day.
                          but i can be pwned very badly when im having a bad day.

Beernut would know with that LMS match that i found him in and joined.
                          **** i was doing badly (mix between bad day and a ping of 250)

Comment

Adept.

Comment

inept (sp)

Comment

Something between inhuman and adept.

None of you are godlike. Have you ever tried even playing on this diff level?

Comment

Working...
                                X