What skill level are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeCTiC 6ft dp
    The ignorance by some people is just amazing. I'm done trying to prove Godlike bots are very easy and beatable. How does that saying go? "You can't teach an old dog new tricks, and you can't teach a ****** anything..."
    I'm done with this thread.
    People are useless m8, i had someone calling me a cheat the other day, i spent the next hour showing the person around a map and then did a duel on a server of his choosing with someone speccing me, at the end did he say sorry for calling me a cheat?
    No, he called me a very experienced cheat that was able to mask that i was cheating lol.

Some people will never listen to the voice of reason or experience.

Comment

I can hold my own against any level of bots, just barely winning a match on godlike. I don't play online very much any more, but when I do, I don't touch DM for fear of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Sqube

However, I can honestly say that this argument would be over if you would acknowledge that there's a minority of players who are so good that even godlike bots present no significant challenge. Whether you believe it or not, there are people who are that good. That's really all I can say about that.
        The only way anyone can honestly believe a person can beat god bots, is to physically watch them play, then there is no dispute, I have not seen anyone beat god bots while watching them, or anyone I know personally who plays the game admit they can, only the minority here that say they can, and the stupid idiots defending them, when they have not seen them play with their own eyes. Screenshots, demos and VIDS can all be modified and changed, so it is not concrete evidence. (YES EVEN MINE!)

I don't think this is about beating god bots or not, it’s about everyone siding with one person who claims he can, because someone says he can't! The fact anyone can take such a siding and defend the issue obviously can't handle negative opinions and really should not be discussing it. I think hec took this very well, which is what most people should do, then this **** would not be here. You can't argue with someones opinion over and over, it just won't work.

Morba:
        As I said, nobody is going to believe you just because you say it's true. I don't expect anyone to believe what I say, just like I don't believe most people here. Like K8NNXP, it says he reg'd Dec 2004, but hang on he as well over 200 posts, that is a record in books, he also has 7 WL's, or am I missing something here. That's a lot of posting and naughtiness in just 3 weeks or less. I am not going to believe something just because someone or a website says it's true. Most people agree with someone because in the back of their mind, without even knowing it, they are sceptical until pushed into believing it, most will just forget it and not care.

I won't believe any thing about this game or anything else for that matter unless I see it in person, just like nobody can prove to me that God or Lucifer indeed do exist, and many have tried and failed.

If not for weenie, I would not have even bothered to step in here, as I have learnt that you can’t get blood from a stone. But I hate being pulled into a thread when I had never said a word to weenie or anyone else on this subject for weeks.
        When and if I see someone beat God bots, I will be happy to apologise for my disbelief, but until then I will always be in denial, and not just because I can’t beat GOD bots or play the game.

Comment

Adeptish

Comment

Im usually quite noobish in that i get pwnt by everything and everyone in DM/TDM

I'm quite good with Assault though, although there are lots of people that are better then me.

I just play for the fun of it though so couldn't care less if im not the bestest playing in teh worldy

Comment

Originally posted by mazza558
              but are you in the top 30 on UTSTATS?
              Who cares about UTstats? most pro's aint even on the list.

Morphias
              What do u believe?

Comment

+1 post count
                +1 vote for thread closage

Comment

Originally posted by ^ngelus
                  Who cares about UTstats? most pro's aint even on the list.

What do u believe?
                  I would have no idea, as I don't even bother with UTstats.
                  I wouldn't play to show off that my name is in the top 30 or even the top 1,000,000 on UTstats, it's just another ego trip for those who do.

To be honest, people playing online is only a tiny minority compared to the amount of individual sales of this game. That's a f@ct!

Distortional:
                  There's not much here to warrant a closure, but I could be wrong after saying that.

Comment

Originally posted by Morphias
                    Look, God bots don't miss with hit scan weapons, no matter how much dodging or wall jumping you do.
                    [screenshot]http://members.optusnet.com.au/~nijelm/61.jpg[/screenshot]
                    As I and EVEN YOURSELF have proven, godlike bots do not have perfect aim. Not even close to perfect.

Comment

i can contend with all bots apart from godlike (contend meaning in teh top 3)

Originally posted by CaTdAeMoN
                      Im good at unzoomed headshots with both guns. i must make a new rank called "teh pwn" :up:
                      meh 2. it's easiest on gorge for sum reason ???

Comment

Originally posted by K8NNXP
                        As I and EVEN YOURSELF have proven, godlike bots do not have perfect aim. Not even close to perfect.
                        Give it a break!

IG 1 on 10 team game ain't that hard, and is no proof you can beat GOD bots. Why, because the bots only have you to kill, you have 10 which means you can get your kill count up much faster then the bots, as they have 1 target and you have 10.

BTW, the bots hit me every kill with the first shot, 100% aim.
                        Most of my kills were in the back, that says alot for my skill.

:down:
                        I'm finished with you kids.

Comment

BTW, the bots hit me every kill with the first shot, 100% aim.
                          try moving..

I'm finished with you kids.
                          thank god.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger
                            thank god.
                            Oh and in compressed with 8 bots, you always spawn with one of them around you. So, according to you, they would always hit you no matter what and you would never get a frag.

Comment

I'm good enough to enjoy playing the game but still bad enough to want to improve even more.

Comment

Look, God bots don't miss with hit scan weapons, no matter how much dodging or wall jumping you do.
                                Case closed...shows how little you understand about godlike bots.
                                They are VERY bad with hitscan weapons from a distance compared to what they can do with the flak from a close range.

This statment made me realize I'm arguing with a wall...

Comment

Working...
                                X