• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do, weenie=ignorant

Comment

Originally posted by Morphias
      bunch of loosers!
      Nothing better to do, then edit someones post in a quote, can you think of something more constructive do to instead of looking like total loosers all the time.
      Oh **** now I got it! You got a split personality!

Comment

Originally posted by Morphias
        I do, weenie=ignorant
        Yes. How dare he claim that godbots can be beaten, and then do such a thing as actually proving himself.
        Seriously, weenie, wtf are you thinking.

Comment

I sort of lost track on what the he!! we are arguing about here..
          Morphias and Gargorias (notice the same "ias" in the end ), what are you trying to prove?
          My statment is that godlike bots are VERY beatable and that many, many people win against them.
          What is your statment?

Comment

maybe godlike bots dont miss you as you have **** movement?

also did i read right that you havent played online?
            well dont bother, as you would be one of those calling people cheats all the time while you get your *** handed to you.

Comment

Well, if Morphias and gragorias are the same person, then he's just trolling.

You'll note that, when I said Morphias was trolling, he admitted that he was because the bots couldn't defend themselves.

Whatever happened to DNFTT?

Comment

Originally posted by gargorias
                And what is this supposed to be. Nowhere there have I said no-one could beat Godlike bots!
                Well, let's see. You constantly accuse people of using autoaim. You told Linball he was bull****ting when he (essentially) claimed nobody was using autoaim. You scream for proof of victory of godlike bots, yet you refuse to believe any posted demoes or screenshots. You've stated repeatedly that you don't think any of the current proof is valid because they aren't playing against godlike bots. The allusion is certainly clear enough for me.

Comment

The ignorance by some people is just amazing. I'm done trying to prove Godlike bots are very easy and beatable. How does that saying go? "You can't teach an old dog new tricks, and you can't teach a ****** anything..."
                  I'm done with this thread.

Comment

Ahh, the weekly INA Flame Fest. I always enjoy sitting back with a coke and just reading when people go at it. Keep it up!!!

On Topic: It has been shown several times that it is easy to beat godlike bots. So give it up people.

Comment

Originally posted by neoflame
                      Well, let's see. You constantly accuse people of using autoaim. You told Linball he was bull****ting when he (essentially) claimed nobody was using autoaim. You scream for proof of victory of godlike bots, yet you refuse to believe any posted demoes or screenshots. You've stated repeatedly that you don't think any of the current proof is valid because they aren't playing against godlike bots. The allusion is certainly clear enough for me.
                      :haha: Are you saying that nobody uses autoaim ever and yet it is a known fact that people are using aimbots online and I have already said what I think of said demos. The current proof isn't valid IMO but my little clip shows there not as easy as some say!

Comment

Originally posted by gargorias
                        :haha: Are you saying that nobody uses autoaim ever and yet it is a known fact that people are using aimbots online and I have already said what I think of said demos. The current proof isn't valid IMO but my little clip shows there not as easy as some say!
                        No, I'm saying the people who did post demoes did not use autoaim, and you should pull your head out of your a** so you can realize this.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie_s
                          I sort of lost track on what the he!! we are arguing about here..
                          Morphias and Gargorias (notice the same "ias" in the end ), what are you trying to prove?
                          My statment is that godlike bots are VERY beatable and that many, many people win against them.
                          What is your statment?
                          :heart: And how do you know that many, many people beat godlike bots?
                          As for what is my statement, well! I,m just defending Epics bots.

Comment

Gargorias, how on earth are we supposed to prove our point?!
                            statments (and the poll) - check
                            Screenshots - check
                            Demos - check

You don't realy WANT to believe you can ever be wrong so why bother? NOTHING will satisfy you!

Comment

Originally posted by HeCTiC 6ft dp
                              The ignorance by some people is just amazing. I'm done trying to prove Godlike bots are very easy and beatable. How does that saying go? "You can't teach an old dog new tricks, and you can't teach a ****** anything..."
                              I'm done with this thread.
                              I,m not done with showing others they aren't very easy to beat like said say. More vids coming!

Comment

Morphias:

You got hit because you bunny hopped around like a ******, didn't shoot at the bot and essentially moved in a straight line towards it.

Learn to dodge not double jump, SHOOT AT THE BOT and you'll see a miraculous change in the bots' aim.

:down:

Comment

Working...
                                X