• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Yep, thats [NBS]Flak alright :haha:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by jqvander
    well lets just hope you aren't playing while wearing "barely nothing at all"
    Hehe, yesterday one of my friend went to have a shower (told me on irc) and when he came back we were chatting for a few minutes then I asked im how about a 1on1... He said "ok but first I need some clothes"...
    I try not to imaging the 200cm/100kg guy wearing nothing, sitting at front of the pc and chatting... It's definitelly would be an obscene view.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well lets just hope you aren't playing while wearing "barely nothing at all"......they would have had quite an eyeful then :P
    some blinds or drapes while playing UT are a must......
    so, have you seen them in the hallway yet....or introduced yourself to your neighbors lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
    I have blinds, I'm just not used to living in a Melrose place type place where people can see in LOL

Another thing I said- "Everyone get together by the tree for a Christmas picture!"

OMG
    Blah blah blah...people seeing in and hearing things blah blah blah....I missed the Christmas picture... :cry: :cry: :cry:

j/k

Have a lan party like Frogger said, then they will understand your craziness

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MrScruff
    i've shouted (at the monitor) whilst playing BR, "You gay BOY! u TOOK MY BALL!!"

everyone in the house heard this for something else.
    OMFG!!:haha:
    i feel sorry for ya.
    But, why do you need to shout while playing?:weird:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i've shouted (at the monitor) whilst playing BR, "You gay BOY! u TOOK MY BALL!!"

everyone in the house heard this for something else.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by PR_Flak
    Dont feel bad. I vaguely remember uttering "f*** you, you little flak monkey b*****s"... while my mother in law was visiting.
    :haha::up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Resurrecter
    [OT] :sour:
    How would be talking about playing UT be OT?

Originally posted by PR_Flak
    Dont feel bad. I vaguely remember uttering "f*** you, you little flak monkey b*****s"... while my mother in law was visiting.
    I just hope I wasn't picking my nose.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
    I have blinds, I'm just not used to living in a Melrose place type place where people can see in LOL

Another thing I said- "Everyone get together by the tree for a Christmas picture!"

OMG

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by CREMBELS
    LOL:haha:

did anyone call or anything to ask wth was going on?

it happend to a guy here, forgot his name. but he was playing ut with the sound up high on surround speakers and his Comp had flashing Cold Cathode lights.

the neighbours called to ask if everything was Ok becasue they could hear the gunshots, explosions and flashing lights and nearly called the police.

LOL it was funny :haha:
    LMAO! I love it! The neighbors musta thought they were in friggin Eye-Rack or sumpthin. :cry:

"Yer a riot Alice! A regular RIOT!!"

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Its worse in the summer here when the back doors are open - i think the neighbours have got used to me f***ing and jeffing tho when i miss or fall off a ledge at the wrong moment.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Resurrecter
    not really, since she's talking about what happened to her while she was playing UT

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well mate, for now I'm sure they believe you're gay
    Fwakki's a girl

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by CREMBELS
    LOL:haha:

did anyone call or anything to ask wth was going on?

it happend to a guy here, forgot his name. but he was playing ut with the sound up high on surround speakers and his Comp had flashing Cold Cathode lights.

the neighbours called to ask if everything was Ok becasue they could hear the gunshots, explosions and flashing lights and nearly called the police.

LOL it was funny :haha:
    LMAO that is so funny.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X