Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Condo life

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Re: Condo life

    Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
    I know I said "Thats my flag mother ****er", a few "GODAMMIT"s and who knows what else. Another thing I said- "Everyone get together by the tree for a Christmas picture!"
    I was in that Christmas picture as BittertheSnowman. :up:

    Now that I think about it, I was probably the mother****er with her flag too. :up:

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
      Another thing I said- "Everyone get together by the tree for a Christmas picture!"
      OMG [/B]
      Well mate, for now I'm sure they believe you're gay.

      Buy them a nice Wine for christmas remove the labels and paint some UT flag kind of labels for it. They would understand by then what was the "flag" stuff you said earlier... And they'll believe you're a drunk too!

      Buuuuut... Which one is better... Gay and drunkard or a swearing UT fan? :heart:

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
        I have blinds, I'm just not used to living in a Melrose place type place where people can see in LOL

        Another thing I said- "Everyone get together by the tree for a Christmas picture!"

        OMG
        Don't forget "Stop shooting! Stop shooting!" :up:

        So is there a pool in this Melrose Place of yours?

        Comment


          #19
          Next time they play just make sure your speakers are audible so they know you're playing a game and not talking to yourself.

          Comment


            #20
            Re: Condo life

            Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
            I look out the window and realize there are 3 people out there who can see right in my window and hear everything that's going on.
            That would make sleeping a bit odd for me. :bored:

            EDIT: I posted, then read through the rest of the thread, like I always do. Then when I got down to my post I read it, and was about to reply to it agreeing that it would indeed make sleeping odd.

            Comment


              #21
              that suxx, but as already mentioned, at least you weren't caught whacking one off to some dodgy animal based **** ....

              Where I live there are lots of tower blocks and they can see right into my bedroom .. solution, stick a notice up on the inside of the window pointing out simply saying "**** off you bunch of perverted ****ers" in BIG BOLD writing, also invest in thicker blinds or curtains and/or move pc to somewhere they cant watch u playing!!

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by CREMBELS
                LOL:haha:

                did anyone call or anything to ask wth was going on?

                it happend to a guy here, forgot his name. but he was playing ut with the sound up high on surround speakers and his Comp had flashing Cold Cathode lights.

                the neighbours called to ask if everything was Ok becasue they could hear the gunshots, explosions and flashing lights and nearly called the police.

                LOL it was funny :haha:
                LMAO that is so funny.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Well mate, for now I'm sure they believe you're gay
                  Fwakki's a girl

                  Comment


                    #24
                    [OT] :sour:

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by Resurrecter
                      [OT] :sour:
                      not really, since she's talking about what happened to her while she was playing UT

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Its worse in the summer here when the back doors are open - i think the neighbours have got used to me f***ing and jeffing tho when i miss or fall off a ledge at the wrong moment.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by CREMBELS
                          LOL:haha:

                          did anyone call or anything to ask wth was going on?

                          it happend to a guy here, forgot his name. but he was playing ut with the sound up high on surround speakers and his Comp had flashing Cold Cathode lights.

                          the neighbours called to ask if everything was Ok becasue they could hear the gunshots, explosions and flashing lights and nearly called the police.

                          LOL it was funny :haha:
                          LMAO! I love it! The neighbors musta thought they were in friggin Eye-Rack or sumpthin. :cry:





                          "Yer a riot Alice! A regular RIOT!!"

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
                            I have blinds, I'm just not used to living in a Melrose place type place where people can see in LOL

                            Another thing I said- "Everyone get together by the tree for a Christmas picture!"

                            OMG
                            Dont feel bad. I vaguely remember uttering "f*** you, you little flak monkey b*****s"... while my mother in law was visiting.

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by Resurrecter
                              [OT] :sour:
                              How would be talking about playing UT be OT?

                              Originally posted by PR_Flak
                              Dont feel bad. I vaguely remember uttering "f*** you, you little flak monkey b*****s"... while my mother in law was visiting.
                              I just hope I wasn't picking my nose.

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by PR_Flak
                                Dont feel bad. I vaguely remember uttering "f*** you, you little flak monkey b*****s"... while my mother in law was visiting.
                                :haha::up:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X