Condo life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Condo life

So I move into a condo after years of living in my own home. Im in my new office playing 2k4 with my headset on. I look out the window and realize there are 3 people out there who can see right in my window and hear everything that's going on. I know I said "Thats my flag mother ****er", a few "GODAMMIT"s and who knows what else. I just moved in on Saturday. Way to make a good impression.

I'm so freaking embarassed.

'Can see' and 'saw' are two very different things.

Comment

LOL, hilarious.

Comment

LOL:haha:

did anyone call or anything to ask wth was going on?

it happend to a guy here, forgot his name. but he was playing ut with the sound up high on surround speakers and his Comp had flashing Cold Cathode lights.

the neighbours called to ask if everything was Ok becasue they could hear the gunshots, explosions and flashing lights and nearly called the police.

LOL it was funny :haha:

Comment

omfg CREMBELS :haha: :up:

Flak, you don't need to be that embarrassed about it, just have fun playing

Comment

get draps for your windows, :noob:

Comment

Re: Condo life

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
              Look at the bright side.....being 'caught' playing UT is better than some bizarre **** site.

Comment

I have blinds, I'm just not used to living in a Melrose place type place where people can see in LOL

Another thing I said- "Everyone get together by the tree for a Christmas picture!"

OMG

Comment

Re: Condo life

they'll probly just assume that your a harmless drug addict. no worries!

So I move into a condo after years of living in my own home. Im in my new office playing 2k4 with my headset on. I look out the window and realize there are 3 people out there who can see right in my window and hear everything that's going on. I know I said "Thats my flag mother ****er", a few "GODAMMIT"s and who knows what else. I just moved in on Saturday. Way to make a good impression.

Comment

Stop thinking about it, and move on. You're having fun... who gives a **** about what others think? Besides, chances are they didn't hear anything unless you were yelling it really loudly. Or unless they were right outside your window.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer
                      who gives a **** about what others think?
                      Landlords?

Comment

set up a LAN party and let them join the fun..

Comment

Another thing I said- "Everyone get together by the tree for a Christmas picture!"

OMG
                          :haha: :haha:

Comment

So? I used to scream all sorts of things on Invasion servers while I had four people in my college apartment.

"KILL IT! KILL IT!! KILL IT! NOW **** ON IT! **** ON IT!

:bulb:

Comment

That's the spirit

Comment

Working...
                              X