This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Sick of Cheaters

I just finished playin an online game (onslaught). Man you just can't play anymore without someone cheating. I was in a Raptor and this player hit the Raptor with every shot he took with a shock rifle(never missing). I bailed out of the Raptor before it burst sure to plunge to certain doom. But as I was falling, this guy hit me as I was falling through the air and killed me before I hit the ground. How the heck is someone with a shock rifle going to have accuracy so good, he's going to hit me with every shot he takes as I am falling. No way! When confronted, he openly admitted cheating and said "why shouldn't I". I went to the player rankings on this site. This guy has 24000 kills and just 1200 deaths. Yeah right! So be it for me to be a moral judge of character but its just taking the fun out of the game. So much for online play these days. Isn't there anything Atari can do to prevent this???!!!

Re: So Sick of Cheaters

Originally posted by Torcher_er
    No way!
    Way.

But yeah, cheaters suck.

Comment

The only thing you can do is play on a server with an active admin or submit the GUID of every botter you find along with proof to dr sin and utan

Comment

Cheaters do suck, but it's entirely possible to do what he did without any sort of cheats, you know.

I'm not really up on all the latest cheats, but I don't think there is one to hit vehicles, is there?

Comment

If you can't hit a raptor with every shot, you're pathetic.

Comment

some players are actually kinda good.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgPound
              If you can't hit a raptor with every shot, you're pathetic.
              ^ ^

Agreed.

I use the shox more than any other gun for anti-air defense on the rare occasion I play Assault. It's infinitely better than the pathetic Avril.

You should be able to hit a raptor at least 9/10 times with a shox.

I've also headshotted those who bailed...so it's not impossible.

Cheaters suck. And, if he was a cheater (as he claimed), he's scum.

Comment

Working...
              X