Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attacking or Defending: which do you prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Defense for me.

On pubs I find if I don't do it - no one does

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Depends on the map, and the gametype.

In ons, I do a fast first and second attack, then go into defense unless is a small map like frostbite then I'm attack all the way.

In CTF, I'll attack or defend depending on what I think is needed. Most of the time though, I attack.

DM/TDM, I'm all attack.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i like attacking alot more, but since i play pubs, and like to win occasionally, i often end up on defense. Somebody has to do it, might as well be me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like to defend, but I generally try to push towards the attackers whenever possible. some objectives call more for camping though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Depends on the map. But in AS i like attacking on most maps, except convoy which i like to defend.

In CTF i play mostly defense.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The best defense is a strong offense.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I play defense in most ONS, because the worst situation you can possible get into in ONS is when you've crossed the enemy team in the dark, so to speak, and you're each attacking each other's nodes without defending them, which leads into the node you're attacking becoming locked just seconds before it would have been destroyed. I like to defend to take some of that risk out.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    In ONS, attacking gets me going, especially when I actually suceed. But in reality, most of the time, I play a defensive/supportive role cause not many people in pubs tend to actually do that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Defending a node/flag with a Goliath is a personal favorite of mine.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    An offenive defense.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    In AS: both
    In CTF: Attack, it is made to order for my weird movement.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I prefer to go in defense for the attackers. You know, intercepting fire with my shieldgun, covering them, linking, etc. I get more satisfacton in a support role. I usually hang out midfield in CTF, working as active defense when needed, but hooking up with an attacker as soon as I can. Just my way.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I prefer to attack, but if I have to defend, I defend.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like both. But, I think I like defending more.

There is something really satisfying about demoralizing an opponent with a superior defense.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I love defending with the tank in VCTF, but any other time I prefer to attack. I'm not a great defender but I can cap the flag. All hail the people who cover the flag carriers!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X