Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RE: your a mean one mr grinch when fragged?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: your a mean one mr grinch when fragged?

Can anyone tell me where to dl this mod/voice pack?

I was playing over the weekend, and it was the get the xmas tree ctf version. But after each frag, "you're a mean one, mr grinch" sounded. Cool as hell.

Anyone???

"Capture The Tree is based on the UT99 mutator of the same name by Epic's own Dr.SiN. It replaces the CTF flags with Christmas Trees.

This one has separate UAX files for the announcer modifications. One high quality set of Grinch sound clips (22k - 2.2MB UZ2 compressed download, 5.2MB uncompressed download) and one low quality set (8k - 754KB UZ2 compressed download, 1MB uncompressed download). Capture The Tree will play the highest quality announcer sound clips it finds on the player's machine (or it will continue to play the default announcer CTF sound clips if none of its UAX files are on the player's machine). This will allow server operators with limited bandwwidth to choose to send the high quality sound clips, low quality sound clips, or none at all."

http://www.CatchersCTF.com/CaptureTheTreeUT2004

Happy holidays

Thanks to catcher for the mod and DrSin for whitelisting it

Comment

DrSin made capture the tree? Why didn't he make the tree's ambient glow team colors... instead of blue ambient glow for both?
      Fun mutator though. Haley's hothouse has been running that mutator for a little while now.

Comment

Originally posted by tarnationsauce2
        DrSin made capture the tree? Why didn't he make the tree's ambient glow team colors... instead of blue ambient glow for both?
        Fun mutator though. Haley's hothouse has been running that mutator for a little while now.
        No, TheCatcher made Capture the Tree.

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
          "Capture The Tree is based on the UT99 mutator of the same name by Epic's own Dr.SiN. It replaces the CTF flags with Christmas Trees.

This one has separate UAX files for the announcer modifications. One high quality set of Grinch sound clips (22k - 2.2MB UZ2 compressed download, 5.2MB uncompressed download) and one low quality set (8k - 754KB UZ2 compressed download, 1MB uncompressed download). Capture The Tree will play the highest quality announcer sound clips it finds on the player's machine (or it will continue to play the default announcer CTF sound clips if none of its UAX files are on the player's machine). This will allow server operators with limited bandwwidth to choose to send the high quality sound clips, low quality sound clips, or none at all."

http://www.CatchersCTF.com/CaptureTheTreeUT2004

Happy holidays

Thanks to catcher for the mod and DrSin for whitelisting it
          omg more 3rd party **** to download....

Comment

Oh noes! I H4TES 3RD P4RTY STUFF!!!!1!!eleventyone!! OMG

I guess the whole MSUC and easy support for mods and muts means nothing to you, but lots of others love it.

Plus, there's an inherent problem with your post: this mut isn't "****", rather, it's "awesome".

Comment

....techinically, it's not 3rd party.

Comment

Originally posted by Spitzfiya
                omg more 3rd party **** to download....
                I suggest you go sit in a bare room with white walls and eat your bread and milk, Mr. No Variety.

Comment

Working...
                X