Stats down!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stats down!?

Hey everyone, started playing UT 2004 about a month ago. I got really into Online Onslaught. When I first started of course I sucked! Now have gotten pretty respectable. Have been keeping track of my stats and it's been a long hard struggle to get my kill ratio to 50% after my horrible newb beginning. I'm about 20kills away and the stats page goes down. Does this happen often? First time I noticed it. You can find me kicking *** at BFG gaming or on Cain's Lair. :sour:

Bah, dont worry about stats.

Comment

No! Not again the "Stats down!111! OMG HAX!" thing...

Comment

Yeah, I'd have to say that stats are pointless, but more power to you if you are that hardcore. lol

But yeah, the main stats are down for some reason. Thank god it didn't affect our database!

Comment

I'm a bit of a noob myself and I love the stats. Thats how I know how much I'm improving. I've been playin for about 5 months and its gone down 3 or 4 times. Last time it went down it erased all the stats so I had to start all over. Which was good in a way because I am a lot better player than I used to be, so I liked them getting all my old stats off. Maybe it'l be back up in a couple days. But who knows.

Comment

Could it be? 2004 will be redone in 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Sol_Blade
              Yeah, I'd have to say that stats are pointless, but more power to you if you are that hardcore. lol

But yeah, the main stats are down for some reason. Thank god it didn't affect our database!
              #1 rung in a TDM ladder is up for grabs... the match is played...who wins? well you look at the statistics for most frags by one team and compare it to the statistics for most frags by the other and then... wait.... stats are pointless so nm

sorry i'm being a jackass to make my point

and my point is....statistics are pointless in predicting the future, but are quite accurate and meaningful at showing what you did in the past.

Comment

2 weeks

Comment

stats sux

Originally posted by FatMouse
                  2 weeks
                  man stfu, thats not even funny anymore :down:

Comment

you stfu

Comment

OMFG I WONT BE ABL TO SEE HOW MENY NOOBS IVE PWND THIS WEEK!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by {S!N}Sloth
                        #1 rung in a TDM ladder is up for grabs... the match is played...who wins? well you look at the statistics for most frags by one team and compare it to the statistics for most frags by the other and then... wait.... stats are pointless so nm

sorry i'm being a jackass to make my point

and my point is....statistics are pointless in predicting the future, but are quite accurate and meaningful at showing what you did in the past.
                        Point taken.

I don't play DM much, barely at all, so I don't care for stats. But I can see how you guys would need stats in that situation. I play mostly Team-Oriented gametypes, where individual scores of a player do not matter, the team score does. This does not include TDM in my book, where a few good players can carry the whole team.

Good Luck with Prefect! Tell him I said sup.

Comment

Yep. I just went to the stats page to check something and thought it was my browser effing up.

"Database access error."

Other words: "Get outta heah, punk! Can't ya see I'm busy slacking off? Whatcha want stats fuh anyway, hmm??"

:weird: :noob:

Comment

Re: Stats down!?

Originally posted by AoCProphecy
                            :sour:

Stats are lame as others have stated .. yur post is as lame ... come on ... RTFM will yah .. SEARCH is yur friend so use it please.:down:

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Sacrifice
                              Yep. I just went to the stats page to check something and thought it was my browser effing up.

"Database access error."

Other words: "Get outta heah, punk! Can't ya see I'm busy slacking off? Whatcha want stats fuh anyway, hmm??"

:weird: :noob:
                              Good news! The "Database access error" message is gone now!

Along with the entire site, apparently.

Comment

Working...
                              X