Looking for a Competetive Clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a Competetive Clan

Hey, I'm looking to start becoming a Competetive player so I figured I'd join a Clan, anyone wanna bring me aboard? I'd like to play the rest of the clan in a DM match first though if possible, just to know where I stand, needs to be a learning experience for me.

Don't give up the day job
    I'm sure someone will be along shortly to tell you to join some of the more popular # channels, maybe even hook up with some of the more competitively minded players from here/ProU, have a look to see which active clans are looking to replace lost members or are looking to expand.

Actually, I have no idea if any of the above works. It's just what gets posted here every time someone decides they want to join a competitive clan

Comment

You can get recruited into a low skill competitive clan just by playing games and getting asked. Then other clans may notice you when you play with your clan.

You can't just jump into a quality clan if no-one knows you.

Other way is to get a competitive player to find a clan for you.

Comment

Comment

Dont expect to play a DM with the clan. I think you should prepare on 1on1, which they will probably test you in.

Comment

Originally posted by Jink
            Dont expect to play a DM with the clan. I think you should prepare on 1on1, which they will probably test you in.
            Yup that's what my current clan did (I just joined).

BTW hi Jink, how are ya? /join #FirstCore m8!

Comment

here is a really fun clan that has like 3 clan matchs a week...in fact i have one in an hour lol...anyways check out =DF=

www.desgin-flaw.4x2.net

great clan

Comment

link doesnt work.

Comment

k here other link http://scourge.swifthost.net/

Comment

www.clanbase.com

Comment

ons

Comment

#c2c on ETG or #UT-Challenge on Gamesurge

http://www.clan-c2c.com

Comment

My clan is recruiting. We had a pretty decent team until a few months ago. Everyone seemed to scatter. We are currently trying to put a new team together, but many have gone on to other pastures (too much real life stuff). The members we do still have are a great bunch of folks and we play to have fun. Like I said, we're trying to put together a new team because we want to get back into competition. We play fair and don't take kindly to cheaters or abusers.

To anyone looking to join a clan, I invite you to stop in to the Dragon's Lair for a spell, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the War Dragons.

Comment

Overclocked, I dropped you a pm.
                            Team BRP is always looking for quality guys.

Comment

I've had about 6 clans ask me to join just from playing online.

Comment

Working...
                              X