X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote Unreal Tournament 2004 PC Game of the Year

Vote for PC game of the year now:

http://www.2404.org/forums/showthread.php?t=577

UT2k4 is currently in second place behind Half-Life 2.

And rightfully so.

Comment

You are catching Half-Life 2 in the polls, we just need to get the word out more.

Comment

PM a mod about this !!!!

voted

Comment

but it isn't , nope it's been a great ambassador for Epic/Atari and it really has rocked this year. Really it could get my vote just for the amount of play on the demo, remember those days? Torlan all the time, probably overdid it. Big thumbs up for UT2K4 :up: , and hail to the next installment of UT

Comment

I might be tempted to vote for it if there was at least some support for non-onslaught game types.

Splinter Cell 2

Comment

UT2004 is now in 1st.

Comment

BTW this means nothing. That forum has about 150 members, who cares if UT wins on it?

Comment

Originally posted by FatMouse
                  BTW this means nothing. That forum has about 150 members, who cares if UT wins on it?
                  and the thread starter is on the staff...:down: :bulb:

Comment

oh well, a small victory is better than no victory eh guys

Comment

Wow Now Unreal is got a solid lead in the polls, nicely done.

First of all, yes I work at the website and one of my tasks was getting more people out to vote for PC game of the year. Hence we are posting this in some of the major game forums, i.e. Half-Life 2, Unreal Tournament 2k4, WOW etc.

Actually our forum memberhsip is a little over 200 but considering we are a failry new PC gaming websote tha's not bad. We have been steadily growing over the last year which is hard enough to do this day and age at al, givn the profusion of websites out there on the internet.

I just didn't want 50 guys who decided they likeld half-life 2 but never played Unreal Tournament to decide the vote. So thanks for your participation and for putting Unreal Tournament into 1st place.

Comment

Well still in the lead but Half-Life 2 is starting to regain some ground.

Comment

hl2 is a better game over all.

Comment

HL2 is a more hyped game so it will win... I personally don't think it's a better game though... HL2 does what HL did, takes something "old" and good from other games and brings it together into a superb mix... Nothing new really... It's only a shooter with nice gfx and physics... I like Riddick directors cut more actually, much more innovative...

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Being
                              hl2 is a better hyped game over all.
                              Fixed

Comment

Working...
                              X