X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are threads allowed on these boards?

just asking..

whenever someone asks something vaguly interesting they get closed. I want the UT2004 community to unite. come on mods get involved. Perhaps even play UT. and plz dont delete things like lotuses guide ktx. otherwise i think you are all so great!

Locked in.... 5 ... 4.... 3.... 2.... 1...

(I agree by the way)

Comment

CLOSED

LOL

Comment

question of the year :haha: :up:

Comment

before you do close it...

why not we all make up. the mods could be like ok so we bin a bit hasty and we could be like yeah im sorry to then we could open some winee.... have a dance... who knows where it could lead?

seriouslyu its all so annonymus these days. play online mods! just feels like so stale here- no love. the mods dont even play UT cuz if they did they would never delete anthing by lotus.

sort it out. here . now.

Comment

THREADS ARENT ALLOWED ON THESE BOARDS?? OH NOES TEH UNIVSERSE WILL LEIK COLPASE IN ON ITSELF!!?!?!?!!111

Comment

Yes mods, we realize this isn't a democracy. We also believe that, since its our choice to post here, mods should be open to user input on how the boards are run. Closing every OT post is pharisaical, and quite unnecessary. We're here to build a community, and if we're prohibited from wishing each other a merry christmahanakwanzika, or whatever, then you're no longer BUILDING the community; you're tearing it down.

This issue needs to be addressed, because it won't go away, and it won't be silenced by closing every thread you can find.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbidity
                ...and if we're prohibited from wishing each other a merry christmahanakwanzika,...
                :bulb:

Comment

there is a smith on the mod list a ghost mod unknown person so we don't know who it is.

Comment

Working...
                  X