Idea for Epic to include in game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idea for Epic to include in game

Epic if you could somehow have it so when you type in your characters name you could speak into a mic the characters name and record it and then be able to play it back and be able to manipulate it so it sound cool, kind of like the Mr. Crow thing but it would be your characters name. So if you voice kind of sucks you can play around with it so it doesn’t even sound like your voice but more like the announcers voice that’s in the game.
    So after you get it just the way you want it you hit save and then it will be used in the game.

So now when you win a game it would say Norman Wins!! Or if you capture the flag it would say Norman has the flag and so on.

I think this would be a cool addition to make you fell more into the game.

Let the flames begin.

Wouldn't work .. It'd only be for yourself, and you can achieve the same effect with any decent sound editing software like goldwave or similar.

Comment

Why does anyone want to hear it say 'Norman wins'...!? :bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by Senger
        Why does anyone want to hear it say 'Norman wins'...!? :bulb:
        Will I guess Norman is better then "Insert players name here wins"

Comment

Zounds++

:down:

Comment

That just ASKS for "**** ******* **** ******* cancer mother****ing ***** ******** wins the match" or worse. Considering how much it'd add, I don't think that'd be worth it. People would just turn it off anyway.

Comment

Funny, my announcer already says "Norman wins!" all the time. Strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
                That just ASKS for "**** ******* **** ******* cancer mother****ing ***** ******** wins the match" or worse. Considering how much it'd add, I don't think that'd be worth it. People would just turn it off anyway.
                Is that all you got COME ON, BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!:

Comment

My announcer says "Overload has joined the match" every time I join a CTF4 server.

:P

Comment

Originally posted by Hedge_o_Matic
                    Funny, my announcer already says "Norman wins!" all the time. Strange.
                    Norman is a pretty good player.

Comment

Working...
                    X