Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F*K!! Sapphire!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    F*K!! Sapphire!

    Hey guys! i just installed U-Paint... just messed around with the skins... and i just realised that i pressed ''Import to Unreal tournament'' with my SAPPHIRE-Skin. now my Sapphire is all Yellow/Green and stuff

    Can anyone PLEASE, PLEASE send me the DEFAULT Sapphire skin???

    Thnx allot!

    :up:

    #2
    Sounds like bad news. Any package mismatches?
    Just fetch the files off your original CDs. (they're UZipped probably, but I'm sure you can find some info on that with the search engine here)

    Comment


      #3
      Re: F*K!! Sapphire!

      Originally posted by ]M[-SiLv3rJaX-
      Hey guys! i just installed U-Paint... just messed around with the skins... and i just realised that i pressed ''Import to Unreal tournament'' with my SAPPHIRE-Skin. now my Sapphire is all Yellow/Green and stuff

      Can anyone PLEASE, PLEASE send me the DEFAULT Sapphire skin???

      Thnx allot!

      :up:
      Copying the original textures from the CD/DVD?

      EDIT: Beaten! >_<

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Re: F*K!! Sapphire!

        Originally posted by Daspadger
        Copying the original textures from the CD/DVD?

        EDIT: Beaten! >_<
        Yes i know, but i don't know wich CD it is...

        Just looked @ all the 6 cd's couldn't find it :noob:

        Comment


          #5
          PlayerSkins.utx is 104MB... gg.

          Use UCC to decompress the UZ file on one of your discs, or reinstall the game. :bulb:

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by ThePerfectCore
            PlayerSkins.utx is 104MB... gg.

            Use UCC to decompress the UZ file on one of your discs, or reinstall the game. :bulb:
            Ok, wich CD? :noob:

            Can anyone just Upload the Sapphire skin please? :up:

            Comment


              #7
              And this is how you learn how to never ever overwrite a retail package.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by -Loric-
                And this is how you learn how to never ever overwrite a retail package.
                Yeah idd :noob: :noob: :noob:


                HELP ME!! :cry:

                Comment


                  #9
                  were you trying to make her a **** model? :P

                  Comment


                    #10
                    the skin, is part of the whole package, i cant send you a peice of the 100MB file, just grab the whole thing of the disc. Search for UT2004PlayerSkins.ut2 on the disc, then decompress it to UT2004PlayerSkins.utx and overwrite yours.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by {BL}Berserker
                      were you trying to make her a **** model? :P
                      Dudes, don't ask me things! :cry:

                      Just upload the skins please! :noob:



                      \o/

                      Comment


                        #12
                        aha, I uncovered the truth!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          To decompress it, send the UZ2 to your UT2004/System folder and then go to Command Prompt. Go to your UT2004/System directory and then type in:

                          ucc decompress UT2004PlayerSkins.ut2

                          then put the UT2004PlayerSkins.utx file in your Textures folder.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by ]M[-SiLv3rJaX-
                            Yeah idd :noob: :noob: :noob:


                            HELP ME!! :cry:
                            First open UEd and check that you did overwrite the Player_Skins.utx (exact name to be confirmed) file. If you didn't (as I hope) the sapphire skin will be intact (Whatever you do, don't save when exiting UEd).
                            In that case, you probably only created a new .upl which define a char named Sapphire. What you should do is look in your System folder for any .upl (sort them by date and find the one most likely to be the one you just created)
                            Then open it with Notepad and change the bot name... Maybe that's just it.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by 0V3RC10CK3D
                              To decompress it, send the UZ2 to your UT2004/System folder and then go to Command Prompt. Go to your UT2004/System directory and then type in:

                              ucc decompress UT2004PlayerSkins.ut2

                              then put the UT2004PlayerSkins.utx file in your Textures folder.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X