4 way ctf or 4 flags in normal ctf???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 way ctf or 4 flags in normal ctf???

this is face classic with 4 flags... 4 bases... 2 red and 2 blue bases with flags in them all.
    This is just proof more flags can excist in the normal game type of ctf ...so no extra mod is needed.

The exception is the flag carrier can not touch both enemy flags at same time. If you have 1 flag and goto other base you will destroy the other flag and your team will have only one flag to try and cap.

You really gotta test it to see how odd it is... its only a test to see if 4 flags could work in 1 map. But for big servers with alot of gameplay being able to add more flags to maps could change the very way ctf is played. I know the map is buggy Its just what i used to test a concept. I havent tried 4 way (but do remeber 3 way ctf from back in quake days) but the concept it can be coded into any map is mega cool... so 4 people could be holding flags at same exact time.

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze4m8fv/face.zip

thats nice and all... but the point of ctf4 is 4 teams - what you did is still red vs blue

though i admit, normal ctf with 2 flags a team might be kind of interesting

Comment

I actually think that this will be more fun for LANs with only a couple guys around.

Comment

Working...
      X