Looking for a clan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a clan.

I'm looking to join a competitive North American TDM/CTF clan. I'm no noob. I've been playing Unreal Tournament for about a year now(including 99). I won't join just any clan. I have to get to know the people who are serious about the game but also like to have fun. Also can anyone give me a link to any league in which is active where many CTF/TDM clans play?

~aBc`

I'm from Europe so can't help you out with finding a clan directly, but I do know that a good place to start looking is http://ut2004.gameamp.com/ check out their forums. I'm sure they will be able to help you out

Comment

NuSouls. :up:

http://www.nusoulsclan.com/

Comment

http://www.gamers-asylum.net

We're not real competitive, at least not most of us. But a few of us have started our own team on Team Warfare. So check us out of you want, but keep in mind most of the clan is not too competitive. We're mostly there just to have a good time.

Comment

Good luck finding one here

Anyway, I am from Leading Cause of Death, aka Digital Demise from a while back.

#lcd on EnterTheGame which is where you will find most of the clans, irc on ETG

If you want the best try LoB, if you want a close nit kind that is semi active try NCG if you want a bunch of as*holes who probably have a lot of fun with each other and like to make up words like "WEAPON SATRURATE!ON! MoD. 51 is good don't know how active they are. Ci is pretty active I guess, they arnt the best at TDM, but I hear they are good at CTF and they are the most friendly team of people I have met yet. Last Rights needs people and they are really good comparitivly. 404 is probably recruiting and they are pretty active and decent. MTX has a lot of fun, but arnt that great, although active. LcD (my clan) has members from a team that was top TWL at one point (whoop-di-do) and are looking for more good, solid TDM people, it also helps if you play CS:S for fun, are tolerant of ONS and WoW.

Most teams channels are their abbriviations that I mentioned. Also you can look at www.megadeath.net for a list of teams that play in that league, thats pretty much all the TDM teams.

Thats about it for TDM clans that need probably need members.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonSlayer
            http://www.gamers-asylum.net

We're not real competitive, at least not most of us. But a few of us have started our own team on Team Warfare. So check us out of you want, but keep in mind most of the clan is not too competitive. We're mostly there just to have a good time.
            Get at least 4 solid players and get a channel on ETG, then join the next season on Tour De Frag if there is one, we need more teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Baz
              ahhh
              the first clan I ever joined.
              Nice bunch
              Tell hmishima I started my own clan.
              kthxbai
              You say your clan has 4 people, please play TDM.

Comment

Originally posted by Baz
                ahhh
                the first clan I ever joined.
                Nice bunch
                Tell hmishima I started my own clan.
                kthxbai
                Ok I'll do that (if I rember) next time I see or talk to him.

Originally posted by PeeBee
                Get at least 4 solid players and get a channel on ETG, then join the next season on Tour De Frag if there is one, we need more teams.
                Yup there are four of us and we are pretty good. I'll check it out and tell them about it. Btw why a channel on ETG?

Comment

allways looking for skilled players

ETG #Eh

www.eh-clan.com

Comment

Thanks for the responses. I'll have to check out those clans. I was actually playing CTF with one of those [EH] members. Forgot who it was. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by aBc`
                      Thanks for the responses. I'll have to check out those clans. I was actually playing CTF with one of those [EH] members. Forgot who it was. Thanks again.
                      Prolly Fruit. But I don't think Extreme Hostility is on a CTF ladder.

Keep in mind that [EH] and Eh^ are not the same clan. One is an assautl clan, one is a bunch of crazy canadians.

Comment

Some wierd name like Badger or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by [MON]PointBlank
                          NuSouls. :up:

http://www.nusoulsclan.com/

right on pb brotha :up:

NS for teh lifez

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper
                            right on pb brotha :up:

NS for teh lifez
                            Are you guys even active the comp community?

Comment

<<c>> and LaG. darkvirus is one amazing CTF player. and most of the <<c>> players are darn good. i think LaG is still recruiting, not sure about <<c>> though.

Comment

Working...
                              X