Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help me choose a UT vanity plate

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    MNSTRKIL
    MRCROW
    R3D33MR
    UNRLTRNY
    FL4KR0X :up:

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by EFA11

      MRCROW

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by MrWaxhead
        BIGNERD
        GAMEGEEK
        SINGLE
        BIGNOOB
        NOLIFE

        Those are a few that stand out for me, if you have ever considered a personalized gaming plate.

        With a "my other car and girlfriend is a computer" bumpersticker
        :haha: +1 for you

        Comment


          #19
          of course, the obvious is ROADKILL, or ROADRAGE... tho they'd probably be rejected as violent. And people wouldn't know you were referring to UT anyway... you'd have to also get a bumper sticker that says 'my other car is a scorpion'

          Comment


            #20
            AIR ROX

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by zenpunk
              of course, the obvious is ROADKILL, or ROADRAGE... tho they'd probably be rejected as violent. And people wouldn't know you were referring to UT anyway... you'd have to also get a bumper sticker that says 'my other car is a scorpion'
              I did think about "PANCAKE"

              Comment


                #22
                hmm New Here, 1st Post, so hey everyone... anyways just a thought D3N13D

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by InU
                  hmm New Here, 1st Post, so hey everyone... anyways just a thought D3N13D
                  Wow, you took ages to post your first post.
                  You've been regged since April

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Yeps Indeed, I've read the board much longer, however I had abit of problem with the Atari Site letting me log on for a long time, n then a few computer problems, then I just forgot all about it, I just had to have the password emailed to me just to get back on, I know, its taken long enough :haha:

                    Comment


                      #25
                      REDEEMER

                      All that you need!

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by MrWaxhead
                        BIGNERD
                        GAMEGEEK
                        SINGLE
                        BIGNOOB
                        NOLIFE

                        Those are a few that stand out for me, if you have ever considered a personalized gaming plate.

                        With a "my other car and girlfriend is a computer" bumpersticker
                        lol

                        Comment


                          #27
                          how about:

                          1337noob


                          or


                          cheez-it

                          or

                          JoltCola


                          or

                          UT99-2k4

                          or


                          UT99 rox

                          or

                          UT>quake

                          or

                          UT>Doom

                          or

                          UT>CS:S

                          or

                          UTroxors

                          Comment


                            #28
                            THDCLOSD

                            Comment


                              #29
                              OMGWTF?!

                              Comment


                                #30
                                AIMBOTR

                                I LUV UT

                                SPAMZOR

                                TEH DEMO

                                CHAOSUT

                                SHOMBO !

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X