Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where do you guys go for ut2004 maps, skins etc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Duffman
    www.ut200xhq.com <<< The best
    Indeed!

Renegade: That's because nobody wants to use a site that kept leeching from other sites for weeks, even after they where told they didn't have permission to do so.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    SkinCity :up: :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks yo, anyways if anyone else has good sites to reccomend, go on ahead.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by fishfillet
    is it alright to get rid of a mod by just throwing the folder and the shortcut for it into the recycling bin? i installed those mods via the dvd ec edition of ut 2004.
    You should run setup and uninstall properly or else all the mod's additions to your ini and int files will not be removed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There are tons of map sites, but most of them are further down the chain and only rehash other sites' stuff.

The 3 I check are Mapraider, Nalicity and UnrealPlayground. If it hasn't been mentioned here, odds are one of those 3 has it. There are some foreign sites that get foreign maps ahead of time, but those generally show up here at some point. And then there are sites like ut2003files.com, which will take any map given to them. I assume most sites have a line that they don't cross for quality of maps, but these guys take anything. I don't go there, for obvious reasons. It's like a gamer's 2 month old baby was let lose in UEd3, and those maps are the result. Any good maps there are rehashes. Anyway.

There are so few custum skins that are worthwile, I don't bother with them.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    DARN IT, All of YOU@@@!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I get my stuff from the server
    Unless I think some mod/mute/etc is really worth it, then I dl from whatever link is given

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I always go to BeyondUnreal first if i'm looking for a particular file, then ut2003hq, and if those fail, i resort to google. Usually, i'm able to find anything under the sun.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nuts. Lert beat me to posting FnG Forums on here. You can find a slew of maps/skins/muts, etc. if you check the links in the UT2004 forum.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    www.ut200xhq.com <<< The best

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like google ..

Also, on our own fora we have several threads where members post links to new mods / maps / models / skins they fdund and I often check those out.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ya im the owner of ut99 remake but ppl hated my site and i found no reason to work for a site that everyone complain about and say the text is bad

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Morphias
    www.ut99remakes.cjb.net

I guess there is amny more, but most don't update daily.
    that site is dead, but you can still DL some stuff.......

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here's a good place http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...s=&forumid=321

Leave a comment:

• replied
    in teh internat

Leave a comment:

Working...
X