X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CWhatcott
    Well put.

And as for everyone else who has brushed off this school business as nothing but **** and a waste of time... lets all apply for the same job and see who gets it.
    you mean in the event that it isn't the boss's nephew I guess

Comment

erm well I may be English but is C really that bad a grade?

Comment

Once I got through enough college so that they were actually weeding out the idiots instead of just milking them for tuition I had a few courses where getting a C was considered doing **** good indeed.

Comment

twud be interesting to hear some real parent's views on the matter, any takers??

Comment

I wouldn't trust the opinion of anyone dumb enough to get saddled with kids for 20+ years.

Though to be fair I will also say that parenthood is a wonderful, wonderful, and a beautiful thing indeed. No really.

Comment

Originally posted by blh
              I wouldn't trust the opinion of anyone dumb enough to get saddled with kids for 20+ years.
              lol :up:

Comment

I just realized that I'm probably arguing with 15 year olds (age or maturity level). I think I will retire... I hope some of you come to your senses.
                Good for you. :up:

Comment

We're not talking about you. So why does it matter what a C is for you? Get placebo in here to tell us what a C really means.
                  A 'C' at my school is average, perfectly acceptable in my non-Honors classes. The problem isn't one of passing the class; it's of staying in Honors. I must maintain a B+ average to stay in my Honors classes.

Also, I'd like to add (although this'll sound defensive): I don't have the greatest respect for my English teacher. She's a big fan of insubstantial writing that flows well but gives no information; I wrote a persuasive essay that was matter-of-fact and informative, and I got a 70. :down: Sure, I could've written a florally decorated essay, but I didn't want to, it's not my intention. Interpret this as you will.

As for the KCP comments, they took my flat panel, not my G5. I doubt they could have even moved it, it's 45 pounds.

As for the retarded comment a page back about "omg rofls MACK's suck yur parints did the rite thing" - Just shut the **** up; nobody's asking for a flamewar, so don't bother starting one.

Thanks for all the replies so far, now carry on in your discussion. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by placebo

Just shut the **** up; nobody's asking for a flamewar, so don't bother starting one.
                    I feel offended, mactard.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Linball
                      I feel offended, mactard.
                      Oooh, you wanna start?

Comment

Oooh, you wanna start?
                        Don't hurt me.

Comment

Comment

Oooh, you wanna start?
                            It has already begun!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The5thviruz
                              It has already begun!!!
                              Sorry to be anticlimactic, but it's already finished. Because I say so.

Comment

Originally posted by Odds
                                Ok here's what you do. Take up a sport, get one of your mates to pretend he's your new boyfriend and you met him at one of the meets. Basically do something that'll shock your parents so much they'll much prefer you had a computer to sit at.

Done correctly and with thought, this will work. They'll be begging to give you back your PC.
                                heh i was gonna recommend you leave dirty needles round the house, maybe a crack-pipe in the bathroom.

forget that, odds' suggestion is teh win :up:

Comment

Working...
                                X