• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW i got a 9/12 on the essay because i fell asleep halfway through it

Comment

Originally posted by «ßîc»$l@c|<er
      2170? thats REALLY good lol :bulb:
      lol... overall I found it broingly easy.

however, I think I need to figure out a way to be less bored next time - it almost certainly affected my mark.:noob:

Comment

you want bored? i fell asleep during the **** test! I swear those 2 page reading selections are boring on purpose!

Comment

Originally posted by Owoc
          "C" is a bad grade? I mean, is it right that A is the highest, then B, then C, right? So C is a good grade... I wish this wouldn't be true, so sad man... :down:
          Time was, a 'C' was average. And most students in a class would have Cs. But nowadays, with grade inflation, every **** & Jane is expected to get A's. The standard bell curve distribution has been distorted horribly.

C's are the new F's

I hate to think what would have happened to my grades in college if something like UT had been around. Yeah, I know it's on the individual to manage priorities and I'm all for personal responsibility, but sometimes limiting distractions is easier than prioritising work & play.

Comment

Best thing you can do Is to prove that you got other stuff to do than playing video games , I dont think your parents mind your grades so much they mind that after coming home from whatever school , you go sitting infront of your pc , try ... I dunno go watch tv , go out with your friend more often study more , if you do somethin diffrent for 2 hours a day than playing video games ( like 1 hour study , 1 hour go play basket ball ) . One more thing : NEVER ask your parents : " please mum . I just wanna play for 30 minutes " . Do what I said for like 1 month than ask . Is it that your parents said youre not allowed to play , or they took your pc . If your really keen on playing a bit . Wake up at 6am and play a bit . Do that only for 2x times a week max only thou and 30 minutes that one day .

Comment

Working...
            X