how many playing at one given time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how many playing at one given time.

How can I find the numbers of all people on 2k4 or 2k3 at any onegiven time???? Online I mean.

From each games respective server-browser, of course. You can get delayed information from GameSpy, ASE and other such services, but if you want it up-to-the-minute then the in-game browser is the only way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Brownstone
      From each games respective server-browser, of course. You can get delayed information from GameSpy, ASE and other such services, but if you want it up-to-the-minute then the in-game browser is the only way to go.
      Yep, then post the results here to ignite another flame war about how the game is/isn't dieing out. And how the servers are full of n00bs/elitists/bots (delete where applicable).

Comment

No you cant really tell by that. There is 1000's of people playing mods that dont show up that way. How can you tell everything???

Comment

Try CSports. They don’t aggregate everything like you are asking — I know of no such service that does — but it does have many statistics.

But it is not real-time.

Comment

Working...
          X