Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you got a minute, please look at this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daspadger
    Boohoo then, i forgot the sarcasm tags.
    That would not have made it funny.

Originally posted by gades
    I think there was a good reason why the Dispersion pistol was removed from Unreal to Unreal Tournament. Damage at a low 22 IF you somehow managed to hit anything with it ...... which would be once in a blue moon opportunity with todays dodgejumpers.
    Well duh. I didn't mean return exactly as they were.

Comment

In the early day of UT when there were ungodly amounts of servers, it wasn't unusual to find impact and enforcer dedicated servers... God I miss those days:cry: Oooh the chaos

I would be all for bringing back both in the next UT. However, the shield has become essential to game play now, so I don't know how that would be worked in.

Comment

Originally posted by GMC|SySteMatiC
        I would be all for bringing back both in the next UT. However, the shield has become essential to game play now, so I don't know how that would be worked in.
        I don't see the problem with removing the shieldgun. If it's not in it can hardly be essential right?

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
          I don't see the problem with removing the shieldgun. If it's not in it can hardly be essential right?
          Well, some people thinks that the IH is better than the SG on some points. Like telepunt (giving a x-loc beacon a helluva ride.) and the quick recharging on prim fire.

Comment

Working...
          X