Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you got a minute, please look at this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you got a minute, please look at this.

http://www.ina-community.com/forums/...hreadid=430399

Post your opinions there.

nobody is clicking?

Impact hammer related.

I like the shield gun better. I'd rather have dual enforcers back anyway

Comment

*BOOM* *SPLAT* *GIB* *BOOM* *SPLAT* *Double kill!*

Long live the impact hammer!

Comment

Originally posted by koopa
        I like the shield gun better. I'd rather have dual enforcers back anyway
        dual enforcers are back allready.

Comment

Originally posted by GuntiNDDS
          No they're not.
          There's no use in reviving weapons as mods. It's like reviving your loved ones as zombies. Doesn't do much good, rather hurt stuff.

I wouldn't mind seeing the hammer back in the next UT. That or maybe a drill.
          What I'd REALLY like to see in the next UT though is players spawning with a dispersion pistol and picking up the enforcer as a more badass weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
            No they're not.
            There's no use in reviving weapons as mods. It's like reviving your loved ones as zombies. Doesn't do much good, rather hurt stuff.

I wouldn't mind seeing the hammer back in the next UT. That or maybe a drill.
            What I'd REALLY like to see in the next UT though is players spawning with a dispersion pistol and picking up the enforcer as a more badass weapon.
            I do not agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Daspadger
              I do not agree.
              I'd post a "No **** Sherlock" image, but you'd probably reply with a "Captain obvious to the rescue" one because stating that what you said was incredibly obvious is way too obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
                I'd post a "No **** Sherlock" image, but you'd probably reply with a "Captain obvious to the rescue" one because stating that what you said was incredibly obvious is way too obvious.
                Boohoo then, i forgot the sarcasm tags.

Comment

I think there was a good reason why the Dispersion pistol was removed from Unreal to Unreal Tournament. Damage at a low 22 IF you somehow managed to hit anything with it ...... which would be once in a blue moon opportunity with todays dodgejumpers.

I would love to see the Enforcers return ..... they're hard to use (and supposed to be) but if you have good aim, they're as dangerous as any other weapon you might have.

Comment

the DP wasn't removed - just unused (remember all Unreal weapons were still in UT - you just needed the Oldskool mutator to use them)

and the DP isn't that bad - it's a relatively short range weapon but it gets pretty nasty once you'd upgraded it to L4 and the charged attack did some decent splash damage - methinks it just needed a balancing adjustment like switching off auto-discharge so it can be held charged like the BioRifle.

and the Enforcers weren't hard to use (they were easier than the Unreal Magnums since they didn't need a reload) but of course a single didn't give you enough protection at long range.. dual Enforcers however could easily compete with the minigun since they were both beefy and accurate (or you could trade accuracy for firing speed at close range)

Comment

Boohoo then, i forgot the sarcasm tags.

u need this image for this kind of reply:

Comment

Re: If you got a minute, please look at this.

http://www.ina-community.com/forums/...hreadid=430399
                        Post your opinions there.
                        nobody is clicking?
                        Impact hammer related.
                        Oh noes, self pimpage

Comment

Originally posted by GuntiNDDS
                          Linkage?

Comment

Originally posted by neoflame
                            Linkage?

Comment

The Impact Hammer was a very useful tool. I mainly used it to clear cow cannon blockages. Very handy for that.

Comment

Working...
                              X