X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rox vs. Flax

So... you got them both... wich do you equip?! :weird:

Totaly depends..

If I'm mid hight/above the rest RL if I'm low/mid it's Flak...

It also depends on the layout of the map.. some realy cramped maps are lovely to spam with flak.. :noob:

Comment

I like both, but strangely I have a harder time hitting my target with rockets, so I'll go with Flak.

Comment

im a flak monkey, what can i say?

Comment

Flak has the higher damage. IMO the only reason to use the rocket is for the triple/double shot function, other than that you deal more damage with flak anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.2™
            Totaly depends..

If I'm mid hight/above the rest RL if I'm low/mid it's Flak...

It also depends on the layout of the map.. some realy cramped maps are lovely to spam with flak.. :noob:
            hey yeah

Comment

Yup... but there is allways a situation where you dont have to much health, but you dont have to little eighter, and its a little crouded, but its not THAT crouded... in that situation, where the only thing that matters, is whos your favorite, what weapon do you chose?!

Flak seems to be very popular, but I like the rockets a little more myself... they are faster, more precise, and deadlyer! :up:

Comment

depends on map completely. completely. say a map (i know and i'll sya whether i use rox or flak. tight maps are no place for rx, ur gonna blow urself up, but tight corridor maps ur gonna flak ur self, so then u have to swicth, to rox, cause otherwise...it get's complictaed.

i use rox normally though, long and short range, unlike flak

Harsh

Comment

This is not a "both", "neighter" or "depends" poll... its a IF you have to chose, which is you favorite? Nobody will arest you for voting wrong, and even tho you voted for rox, doesnt mean you use the rocket launcher over the flak in every situation... far from it!

Comment

don't like rox's suicidal tendencies :up:

Comment

Depends on the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
                        Depends on the situation.
                        *Slap* Read!

, joking... well, your choise should be easy! :bulb:

Comment

Between Rox and Flak, I'd run around with the rox out. Why? Because with the rox out, I can begin loading up rox and have a really powerful first shot, so the max damage I can do when I meet my opponent is 3 rockets' worth, but with flak out, the max I can do is just 1 shot of flak.

Basically, the rox is useful to have out BEFORE (anticipating) the fight as well as during the fight, while the flak is only good during the fight.

Ingame, I normally run around with shock/lg, then rox/flak.

Comment

anybody who can give a definitive answer besides 'depends on the map, conditions, players, health, time, and ammo' needs to go practice imnsho

Comment

I'm better/more experienced predicting with the alt-flak so i guess most situations flak :P

Comment

Working...
                              X