This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont understand...

why no one plays ut2k4 anymore plain and simple fact is there is no good cheat protection anti tcc 1.18c is cracked if people dont know it already all the "Good" players well atleast most of them went to go play Cod with "punkbuster" if 2k4 had pb this game would dramatically become popular again
    but wormbo is not making new versions of anti tcc which is leaving good players in a bind example today im seeing more and more trigger bots / speed hackers and i guess people dont care anymore

why im posting cause im tired of this bs

epic why dont you get punkbuster and give this guy you dont even pay a break.....

<3 wormbo for your efforts

well im gonna go play cod

People don't leave because of the haxx0rs
    Most of the good gamers went to several other games, PK, some UT 99, some went back to Quake 3, are going to play Guild Wars or other mmorpgs, went to CS, some quit gaming in general and so on. I doubt a lot of people left because there's no cheat protection.

Comment

Sorry... What?

Cod? What like Fish? You're gonna go play with fish?
      :weird:

Comment

stfu, n00b

Comment

i still play ut2k4 and ut99, just half life 2 and halo2 are out now, hence they require my gaming attention

Comment

Didnt wormbo stop making ATCC?

Punkbuster costs a LOT of money to implenent AFAIK.

Comment

:/

funny because everyone i knew did

Comment

The 'out of control cheating' worries are getting out of control. It's not that bad. Maybe I just don't play enough to see all these cheaters, or maybe I just play on servers with good admins....

Comment

Working...
                X