Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tbh he should quit complaing, he prolly earns 10times more money in a year than most familes do :down:

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
      Ok Dji, next time you post something debatable, I'll be sure to agree with you since you can't be "*****" to discuss it anyway.

You seem to think this is a personal attack on you.
      Thanks flak, that'll really help!

But really, there's little point in arguing when we are fundamentally opposed to each other's oppinions. If we did it'll just end up like all the other 'arguments' on here.

I oppose you (or you lot)
      You oppose me (or my lot)
      It goes off topic (See 'Nike Slaves' for an example)
      It turns nasty (<---We are here. You're suggesting I'm thinking this is personal)
      We call each other names
      Someone gets WL
      The thread gets closed.

our keyboards wear out during all of this. Neither person convinces the other as to the merits of our cases. Nothing changes.

So.. I can't be *****... /. have done plenty of debating already (and some of them are a LOT smarter than us, ARE in the industry, and CAN argue the points without it turning nasty) so I just refer everyone there rather than waste our time...

Comment

This is all to true, I have a friend currently working as a rook in a big game company, he is over worked and under paid sadly

Comment

Originally posted by -=Reclaimer=-
          This is all to true, I have a friend currently working as a rook in a big game company, he is over worked and under paid sadly
          Wow reclaimer you became a lurker :O

Comment

Originally posted by PeterPiper
            Wow reclaimer you became a lurker :O
            heh been to wrapped up in halo2

Comment

Working...
            X