No announcement yet.

UnTamed Tounges!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your post was their goal...mission accomplished.

If it breaks your concentration and or makes you less of a player then they have more of an advantage (even if it does anygood or not at the time, it eats at you and breaks you down)

I just ignore them and move along to something else.

People with that mentality will more than likely never get any better because they can't or they don't want to or just don't care, and I would rather not be around those type. They just try to bring you down to there level and I never fall for that.

The previous posters are also right in the fact that you have to remember many times you are up against young inmature kids that think they have to prove something and picking on somebody is the easy thing to do,(Make somebody mad enough to put up a fight or leave the server) a win win situation in their mind

This is all just my opinion, I could be wrong:bulb:

Welcome to the boards

Comment

On the subject of trash talk and video games.

Err, get over it. Watch any sort of competitive event, or anything with rivals. Rival actors, rival musicians, rival sports teams, hell rival companies... all talk trash. Why should video games be some paragon politically correct interaction?

Some random person I will never meet, or talk to called me a nasty name, oh noes!

Besides if they are wasting time talking trash they aren't playing, so shoot them repeatedly.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailboss3
        Your post was their goal...mission accomplished.

If it breaks your concentration and or makes you less of a player then they have more of an advantage (even if it does anygood or not at the time, it eats at you and breaks you down)

I just ignore them and move along to something else.

People with that mentality will more than likely never get any better because they can't or they don't want to or just don't care, and I would rather not be around those type. They just try to bring you down to there level and I never fall for that.

The previous posters are also right in the fact that you have to remember many times you are up against young inmature kids that think they have to prove something and picking on somebody is the easy thing to do,(Make somebody mad enough to put up a fight or leave the server) a win win situation in their mind

This is all just my opinion, I could be wrong:bulb:

Welcome to the boards
        As always Trail speeks with a straight tounge,and is one of the best posters here...seems like the last 2 years have brought alot younger crowd to UT,but that is ok too room for all but like trail said you have to remember this sometimes when playing online or posting in these forums.The people who have posted in your thread here are some of the cream of the crop good folks ...and get Yo a$$ to the tattoo shop and get some ink ...that goes for you to Flak!..peace everyone

Thanks giving is coming remember Us Indians fed you till you could get on your feet in this new land...wow did we get owned.. It always blows my mind to read in history books how Columbus discovered america while we were onshore watching him come.......

Comment

I see

Right on Trail Boss! Good point. however I did fail to mention that the perticilar time I was refering to the guy was spectating. Which leads me back to the entertainment through being an *** theorey. but I believe many do it for the reasson you just stated
          S2 I am over it..........um.......... this was purley an analitical (sp?) post ment for dicussion. In my original post I said clearly that I have no problem with trash talk, I don't blame you if you skimed it. It was a bit long. your perscription of shot them repeatedly is very sound. thanks for the input

Fraggingly, (not whiningly)
          Section 1

Comment

Section 1 : If the text and/or voice chat keep getting to you, you might just click the options to turn them off. You'll be left to frag in blissful peace without any interruptions. Of course, you won't see if anyone types anything worthwhile, and may appear to be a **** because of it, but hey, checks & balances.

@ Magwa : :up: peace from bear & crow

Comment

Originally posted by Magwa
              It always blows my mind to read in history books how Columbus discovered america while we were onshore watching him come.......
              Same here, and after so long people still think he was the first :bulb: .

Comment

i feel that trash talking is all part of the game, and i find it very amusing to pop a shock combo in someone's face who is talking from their *** instead of their mind. like it was said before, people belittle one another to boost their egos. I've found that the best strategy to shut them up is to stick to these fools like glue and gib them any chance you get. Then taunt them and talk all **** to them. They will either 1)continue to be lame to a point where everyone else gets tired of their bull and kickvotes them, 2) cause them to leave and troll another server, leaving you to frag in peace, or 3) realize they are your ***** and quit talking and try to learn something from you. hopefully the latter is the case, but when all else fails, put your foot up their *** and twist until they get the point and come to one of these conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbear6
                  Same here, and after so long people still think he was the first :bulb: .
                  well history is written by the victor... we killed the indians and we wrote the books.

that doesn't make it right, but it does explain it.

Comment

First of all, that big death club of your's Magwa, is incredibly scary.

But yea... you gotta take the good with the bad. I have met some incredible people in my e-history, and also some of the most ignorant fools on the face of the earth. As long as the internet is public for a small fee (most of the ignorant ******** get net access from their parents still :P), there will be *******s.

Comment

ignore them
                      they just think they R 73|-| 1337|\|355, and consider anyone killing them as spamming noobs.
                      no, I'm not one of them . I just tend to understand stupid people.

Comment

yep

Magwa. you are not wrong. It seems that you are F#$@ing Cool!
                        Opinions are not always just subjective. often they are true and right. yours is
                        Fraggingly,
                        Section 1

"If you are not opinionated, you are uninformed " S 1

Comment

Re: yep

Originally posted by {RoD}Section 1
                          Magwa. you are not wrong. It seems that you are F#$@ing Cool!
                          Opinions are not always just subjective. often they are true and right. yours is
                          Fraggingly,
                          Section 1

"If you are not opinionated, you are uninformed " S 1
                          Well i just love it when a new person comes to these boards and they are mature and post with a sence of humor there are many people whom i play Ut with on these boards and they are some great peeps ,i too have met clan mates and spent nights and weekends at thier homes and they have stayed at mine it is what i love about this game and the fragging is just a bonus..when Flak gets her server going again please stop in there and frag me for awhile ...everyone else does ..

sasuke-kun...i will post some pictures of some weapons for you guys in the post your pic thread ...peace

Comment

hmm... not particularly insightful, but if you're up for it, "if you can't beat them, join them"

Not that I'm saying sink to their level. Sometimes a clever retort will stop them dead in their tracks, as long as it doesn't inflame the issue.

Comment

Working...
                            X