Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya know, I posted about this months ago:

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...anta+berserker

and I still think it needs to be fixed. like next patch. still happens to me, not as much but it happens, and it shouldn't. they also need to fix the bug where you are frozen at the start of a round. geesh, it's lame having to suicide just to get unstuck. same with if your vehicle gets stuck in a mesh, it should be programmed to "unstick itself". classic example, a manta or raptor getting caught in the horns around the 1st node in redplanet.

Comment

Also the manta is the only vehicle that can get you crushed by getting on it
      Yes - it's the only one, apart from the other one! I think you can get killed if the Goliath moves as you land on top - the turret is the culprit.

I had a teammate flack a manta into me the other day to stop me using it. I was not impressed.

Comment

While we are fixing vehicle collision detection, could we also stop friendly vehicles from making that bone crunching road kill noise when you get hit by one. It doesn't make sense that when a teamates vehicle hits me the noise is played when FF is on and I don't take any damage. It just seems a bit sloppy.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMethane
          While we are fixing vehicle collision detection, could we also stop friendly vehicles from making that bone crunching road kill noise when you get hit by one. It doesn't make sense that when a teamates vehicle hits me the noise is played when FF is on and I don't take any damage. It just seems a bit sloppy.
          Yeah...

Comment

Working...
          X