Suggest Quality Gaming Headphones...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggest Quality Gaming Headphones...

I just tripped over the cord of my Plantronic Audio 90s, and snapped it. I now need a new pair of relatively cheap (Between $40 and $90) though still decent quality gaming headphones, complete with mic. Suggestions?

Sennheiser PC150.

They are very very good as far as a gaming headset goes. :up:

Comment

you class $40-$90 as cheap

btw why not just fix the cord?

Comment

Sweet csm, those are the ones I was looking at. Want to send me 50 bucks? ;D

Oh, and Bazza. They way they're broken is pretty much impossible to fix, unless I feel like soldering and working on the **** little things until my figures are sore. Screw that. ;P (And for a gaming headset, 40-90 is cheap. Now I just need to find a way to get the money. :bored: )

Comment

Originally posted by Virax
          Sweet, those are the ones I was looking at. Want to send me 50 bucks? ;D
          Count yourself lucky, mine cost me £52, which is $97!

Pretty disgusting what us UK lot have to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by csm

Wow, that's a rip.

You sure you're not on the PC155? Those are the USB equivelents of the PC150s, and usually go for about that price.

Comment

Wow, that's a rip.

You sure you're not on the PC155? Those are the USB equivelents of the PC150s, and usually go for about that price.
              Yeah, I'm sure. The PC155's are $144 here :down:

Comment

Almost anything sennheiser and denon is a good purchase.

And if you havent figured it out, stay away from anything that says "SUPER MEGA BASS" or something like that on the package

Comment

Lmao, thanks Fuzzle. :]

Comment

(And for a gaming headset, 40-90 is cheap. Now I just need to find a way to get the money. :bored: )
                    hehe, yeh i guess so im just a cheapskate my headphones cost me £3 which is what $5.50?

Comment

Originally posted by ^vs^Bazza
                      hehe, yeh i guess so im just a cheapskate my headphones cost me £3 which is what $5.50?
                      Man, I can't even stand $20 dollar headsets for gaming. For music, sure... but for gaming, I notice a substantial quality difference between $20 and $40 headphones.

Comment

Best Gamers headset?

Ok i was wondering... i heard Plantronics headsets are 1 of the best..

But which one is better

Plantronics DSP-500 (dsp500) gaming USB Computer headsets
                        (110 euro)

or the

Plantronics GameCom Pro 1 Computer Gaming Headsets USB Stereo
                        (130 euro)

i can't find any review about it which 1 is better then the other

so... could u guys help me out?

[edit]
                        And, i got myself a creative audigy 2 SZ, now i know the analoog is better then the digital on it... But both headsets are with USB... is that digital or??? because cheaper headsets have most of the time those wicked connectors (which is not digital)
                        (This could be a noob question, but then again... i just wanne know it :P)

Comment

lol - well maybe i should try using some more expensive ones some time, though i rarely use them for gaming any more, only if im playing late at night (not very often anymore)

Comment

Originally posted by csm

Dude, http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Sennheiser.html

:up: teh win!!

Though not by much I'll admit We still get screwed (I won't mention UT2004 SE price, oh wait, I just did )

Comment

Originally posted by The_Deacon
                              Dude, http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Sennheiser.html

:up: teh win!!

Though not by much I'll admit We still get screwed (I won't mention UT2004 SE price, oh wait, I just did )
                              Thats why I got them from.
                              I added postage

Comment

Working...
                              X