SE Shipping in 2-3 Days????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SE Shipping in 2-3 Days????

on www.amazon.com when u search for UTk4 (type in unreal tournament 2004) you see two games, the SE and the normal one. THe SE is going for 50.98$, and it says that IT SHIPS IN 2-3 DAYS????? this may seem weird but its true try it yourself. I am still waiting for Mark Rein to answer my thread. I have alraedy ordered the game, who knows, maybe Atari made a deal with amazon.com to sell the game before it officially comes out.. This is weird and I am confused, so please someone who knows help here.......

Re: SE Shipping in 2-3 Days????

Originally posted by Bulls_eye122121
    on www.amazon.com when u search for UTk4 (type in unreal tournament 2004) you see two games, the SE and the normal one. THe SE is going for 50.98$, and it says that IT SHIPS IN 2-3 DAYS????? this may seem weird but its true try it yourself. I am still waiting for Mark Rein to answer my thread. I have alraedy ordered the game, who knows, maybe Atari made a deal with amazon.com to sell the game before it officially comes out.. This is weird and I am confused, so please someone who knows help here.......
    i like bubbles the monkey...:bulb:

Comment

Just shut up!! You've posted 3 ****ing threads about it in the last 10 bloody minutes!!

and breathe...

Comment

haha :bulb: forum's messed up :bulb:

Comment

why dont you make your 4th thread in 5 minutes about this :bulb:

Comment

lol im excited and i want everyone to know thats all. I am a compulsive poster lollol

Comment

bubbles the monkey????
              see...:bulb:

Comment

bubbles the monkey????

Comment

ya wtf is up with these forums lol but neways, cant wait till se in 3 days????? how can that be if the games not supposed to be out till 2004??
                  you will get the "special full-of-bugs edition"

Comment

ya wtf is up with these forums lol but neways, cant wait till se in 3 days????? how can that be if the games not supposed to be out till 2004??

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Knight
                      For the love of God bullseye, keep the subject to one thread. Why the hell did you use three different threads?

In my several months of being here, three new threads have been all I have done. You made three new threads in like three minutes.
                      he loves spam. so do i. at least im not crazy...:bulb:

Comment

For the love of God bullseye, keep the subject to one thread. Why the hell did you use three different threads?

In my several months of being here, three new threads have been all I have done. You made three new threads in like three minutes.

Comment

it will ship 2-3 days after they recieve it
                          whats so hard to understand about that?

Comment

Availability: Usually ships within 2 to 3 days

FFS YOU ******. THAT DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL BE OUT IN 2-3 DAYS.

nuke.braincells - 1000;

Comment

lol ok then y does it say that i will RECIEVE the game on November 12 (Yes I did order it). It will ship on November 8.

Comment

Working...
                              X