Damnation SP mod rocks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damnation SP mod rocks!!!

Damnation: "Hell breaks Loose" has released version 2.0 of their cool single-player mod for UT2004. There's a surprising lack of SP mods for this game and this one shines in my opinion. It blends 3rd-person and 1st-person gameplay well, has 4 characters to choose from, and lots of nifty gameplay. The levels are what caught me the most though... the camera seems to purposely swing out as you precariously cross hanging wires across deep picturesque mountain landscapes chock full of detail and eye-candy.

Definitely check it out if you want something a little "different" from UT2004's stock run n' gun playing style.

Speaking of picturesque mountain landscapes...

Sorry that was a bad joke but it had to be done...

*Downloads*

I hope its good

Comment

Yeah, I saw that on BU, it looks really creative (which I love) and intriguing. I'll have to check it out.

Comment

Would love to try it but the umod files doesn't install the game. It just does absolutely nothing when you double click on it.

Maybe if they made a zip version it might work.

Comment

Are your file associations correct? I had no problem whatsoever with install...

Instead of double clicking it try dragging it on top of the "setup" icon in your UT2004 > System folder. Perhaps that will work for you

Comment

Yeah, this is definately a cool mod. I haven't played it through yet but what I have played so far has been great fun. Looking forward to the release of Out of Hell also but I think that's still some time in coming.

Comment

What kinda mod is this? I have no clue from this thread... can a brotha get some cliff notes

jk but i'd kinda like to know a little about the mod before i d/l it

Comment

Hmm, interesting.

Gonna have a look.

Comment

looks good, 220mb i might get it at the weekend if i do it better be worth it!!

Comment

Originally posted by sasuke-kun
                    What kinda mod is this? I have no clue from this thread... can a brotha get some cliff notes

It's a single player shooter/adventure game styled kind of like a funky western with steam-powered weapons. Kind of like Wild Wild West (the movie) meets UT.

Comment

Originally posted by sasuke-kun
                      I provided a link to the site that has all the info on it you could need...

I thought people who didn't use the search button were lazy... :haha: j/k
                      (just giving ya' *****, )

Comment

Originally posted by Panama Jack
                        Would love to try it but the umod files doesn't install the game. It just does absolutely nothing when you double click on it.

Maybe if they made a zip version it might work.
                        Umod Browser is your friend

Comment

Holy **** this Rocks! The Detail is amazing, and the gameplay! SWEET! This is a 5 Star Mod

***** :up::up::up::up::up:

Comment

Originally posted by Darkus
                            Holy **** this Rocks! The Detail is amazing, and the gameplay! SWEET! This is a 5 Star Mod

***** :up::up::up::up::up:
                            well if Darkus gives it the thumbs up thats good enough for me, ill give it a try :up:

Comment

Working...
                            X