Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beating a dead horse.. Feature or Glitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.2
    like every glitch (ie rox to the head no damage, goo charge swap out) it's called a feature and then bragged about... shoddy work IMHO
    Does this mean that you think FriendlyFire off is a glitch and should be fixed?
    Originally posted by Bullrog
    yeah ther is... i believe theres a little guard over the blades on the manta. or at least i've always thought there was... never needed to check before.
    there kinda is, but not much(looks like 3 small bars converging to the center of the fan)

And finally...
    Originally posted by S.2
    Grow up folk. Just because somebody doesn't agree with your narrow biased view on things doesn't make them wrong.
    Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
    Pot, Kettle, blah blah blah

Comment

Does this mean that you think FriendlyFire off is a glitch and should be fixed?
      Well by that logic shock balls kill you in friendly on... so if I could ride a shock ball with friendly fire off (ie something that causes death) than yeah I'd call it a glitch.

Ditto for riding rockets.

Comment

imo i think its a....

FEATURE

Seriously, this isnt a glitch. i mean come on, foot pads.... its intentional. If u dont think it is, GO CRAWL IN A HOLE AND DIE FEARING THE NOOBS RIDING ON A MANTA COMING AFTER UR FEEBLE BODY

/rant off

Comment

Originally posted by KCP
          If u dont think it is, GO CRAWL IN A HOLE AND DIE FEARING THE NOOBS RIDING ON A MANTA COMING AFTER UR FEEBLE BODY
          :haha: :haha: :haha:

Comment

I think the majority has spoken. I am not saying the minority is wrong. But my original question is answered. I myself, like many others, think it is a feature. That is my opinion.
            And I am certain the beaten and flogged horse could be poured through the spinning blades of the Manta now. My work here is done. And sorry for enabling any flames.

Comment

Working...
            X