No announcement yet.

How to preload Bio and Rockets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds like an intended glitch on the part of the programmers. but i think it's just a tad too cheap to actually use. exploiting other glitches like riding on the manta sit well with me, because they don't provide an overpowering advantage and are pretty easy to see how they work. whereas with this particular glitch, it makes it way too easy to kill an unsuspecting opponent, and you wouldn't ever learn about the glitch unless somebody told you or you got really lucky on accident.

Comment

glitch

dumb

:down:

/me can play fine without it

Comment

Originally posted by chimbaktu
        sounds like an intended glitch on the part of the programmers.
        isn't that normally called a feature?

Comment

well, most people think of the manta trick as a glitch, but obviously the UT staff exploit it quite a bit in ONS. so i see it as a glitch that the programmers probably found but decided to leave in anyways for the hell of it.

Comment

Wasn't bunnyjumping in Quake a bug? Now after a few more versions it's still there, but now it's a feature

Comment

Originally posted by Nau|a
              Wasn't bunnyjumping in Quake a bug? Now after a few more versions it's still there, but now it's a feature
              That doesnt justify other exploits

Comment

riding on a wing isn't 100% effective so it's fine as it is. if the driver jumps or hits a bump it will throw you off. much more effective to jump on the roof. sometimes more difficult though. have to practice timing and aiming your jump.

Comment

Working...
                X