How to preload Bio and Rockets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to preload Bio and Rockets?

I've seen people talk about how they load up the Biorifle or Rocketlauncher, switch to a different weapon, and then later switch back to those guns and fire. But when I try to do that, I can't switch to another weapon... (Yes I use keybinds etc.)

How do you do this? Do you have to have Auto-switch weapon on pickup turned on (Which sucks)?

Re: How to preload Bio and Rockets?

Originally posted by -=[BeR]=-

How do you do this? Do you have to have Auto-switch weapon on pickup turned on (Which sucks)?

Yes you do. You load it up, then pick up another weapon .

Comment

Originally posted by CaTdAeMoN
      You cant store it, change then switch, but you can store it, then select a weapon, and it will switch to that weapon after fireing
      You can, actually. If you select the biorifle and charge it fully, then switch to another weapon while still holding the fire button down (as you say) and THEN pick up the weapon that you selected (eg I charge the bio, switch to shock without releasing the bio, then pick up the shock) then you will switch to the weapon you chose, and the bio will have a full shot which releases as soon as you switch back to the bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoonman
        You can, actually. If you select the biorifle and charge it fully, then switch to another weapon while still holding the fire button down (as you say) and THEN pick up the weapon that you selected (eg I charge the bio, switch to shock without releasing the bio, then pick up the shock) then you will switch to the weapon you chose, and the bio will have a full shot which releases as soon as you switch back to the bio.
        Hmm so I guess it doesn't work when weapon stay is on then?

Comment

Originally posted by -=[BeR]=-
          Hmm so I guess it doesn't work when weapon stay is on then?
          No, it only works on weapon stay off servers. I'm still not sure if this was a bug or a Special Hidden Secret Easter Eggzor !!1!"!! (tm)

Comment

yeah i found this out by accident in 2k3 and have used it ever since.
            Realls screws people up with the bio.

|You just fighting with them, and all of a sudden out of no-where just laungh a huge glob at them! LOL!

Comment

Also works with getting into vehicles while charging a shot.

Comment

nice, didnt know that one. But then i dont play ONS so, i wouldnt.

I had forgot about this until this thread, I just used it in a weaponstay=false TDM server. Got some "WTF":bulb: 's

Comment

I think its a bit cheap to be honest so I never use it.

Comment

You preorder the rocket launcher and biorifle over steam :noob: :noob: :noob:

Comment

Originally posted by thep0pe
                      You preorder the rocket launcher and biorifle over steam :noob: :noob: :noob:

lol...... and then it tells you steam is too busy to process your request......

.......just like something else recently.......

the ********......

Comment

it's a bug and it's annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by CaTdAeMoN
                          ooh.
                          aaah...

Sounds like WAY too much work, though. :down:

Comment

Originally posted by dethmanrulz
                            lol...... and then it tells you steam is too busy to process your request......

.......just like something else recently.......

the ********......
                            ahahaha - something is telling u PLAY UNREAL INSTEAD

It's better anyway.

Comment

cheap tactics 101:bored:

Comment

Working...
                              X