Patch 3339: Any improvement??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    The only problem I've noticed is that for some reason I'm able to hear someone talking on the voice chat. This is a problem because I have the ingame chat turned off. It was on Cains Lair last night and was only 1 person that I could hear.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by [FnG] magnolia
    This is the first time where I haven't noticed any difference at all post patch. I expected a little more from a 12MB download but meh, what do I know?
    I think that each patch contains all the fixes from previous patches, hence the 12MB size.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My Ping is always somewhere around 600- 800... I dunno. But I'm tired of getting serve kicks from Cains Lair.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I noticed my cravings seem to be diminishing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is the first time where I haven't noticed any difference at all post patch. I expected a little more from a 12MB download but meh, what do I know?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    my ping isn't showing as 3 anymore... other than that, haven;t noticed anything

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I havn't noticed any improvements at all.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by usahoppy
    lol, i get that all the time. There is a server that is less then 80 miles from my house i play on all the time, and it always says a 200+ ping in the server browser, when in game i get 30-40(20 if i am lucky)
    No kidding... Would be nice to get browser pings that actually mean something. For that matter it'd be nice to see some bugfixes for a change rather than yet another useless eyecandy effect like water splashes, ons weapon explosions or whatever.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Magwa
    i still get total BS pings from browser lol it is really funny and hard to find a game when you have to click on a server with a 210 ping to find out you really ping 70 ingame...
    lol, i get that all the time. There is a server that is less then 80 miles from my house i play on all the time, and it always says a 200+ ping in the server browser, when in game i get 30-40(20 if i am lucky)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i still get total BS pings from browser lol it is really funny and hard to find a game when you have to click on a server with a 210 ping to find out you really ping 70 ingame...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks like the new patch fuc*ed my music player, everytime i try to play any song, locks my computer and i have to restart

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I got a little lower ping on a server I frequent as well. Oddly enough, the server hadn't been patched, but my client had.

On another server, that had been patched, I'll have to check back. There've been some data center issues there, so I want to determine the ping changes on it after those are resolved.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Dont forget about the new SPMA explosion.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The two big thing for me were:

- Fixed footstep sounds in vehicles. Yay!! No more Flintstones effect.

- Tweaked the power core destruction sound. It now only comes from the center channel on my 5.1 setup, which makes it much more tolerable.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nope:sour:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X