No announcement yet.

Patch 3339: Any improvement??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the new patch fuc*ed my music player, everytime i try to play any song, locks my computer and i have to restart

Comment

i still get total BS pings from browser lol it is really funny and hard to find a game when you have to click on a server with a 210 ping to find out you really ping 70 ingame...

Comment

Originally posted by Magwa
        i still get total BS pings from browser lol it is really funny and hard to find a game when you have to click on a server with a 210 ping to find out you really ping 70 ingame...
        lol, i get that all the time. There is a server that is less then 80 miles from my house i play on all the time, and it always says a 200+ ping in the server browser, when in game i get 30-40(20 if i am lucky)

Comment

Originally posted by usahoppy
          lol, i get that all the time. There is a server that is less then 80 miles from my house i play on all the time, and it always says a 200+ ping in the server browser, when in game i get 30-40(20 if i am lucky)
          No kidding... Would be nice to get browser pings that actually mean something. For that matter it'd be nice to see some bugfixes for a change rather than yet another useless eyecandy effect like water splashes, ons weapon explosions or whatever.

Comment

I havn't noticed any improvements at all.

Comment

my ping isn't showing as 3 anymore... other than that, haven;t noticed anything

Comment

This is the first time where I haven't noticed any difference at all post patch. I expected a little more from a 12MB download but meh, what do I know?

Comment

I noticed my cravings seem to be diminishing.

Comment

My Ping is always somewhere around 600- 800... I dunno. But I'm tired of getting serve kicks from Cains Lair.

Comment

Originally posted by [FnG] magnolia
                      This is the first time where I haven't noticed any difference at all post patch. I expected a little more from a 12MB download but meh, what do I know?
                      I think that each patch contains all the fixes from previous patches, hence the 12MB size.

Comment

The only problem I've noticed is that for some reason I'm able to hear someone talking on the voice chat. This is a problem because I have the ingame chat turned off. It was on Cains Lair last night and was only 1 person that I could hear.

Comment

Working...
                        X