Shooting experts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shooting experts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If any of you shooting expert out there wants to share their tips on their shooting skills plz do so here. This is a great way to share your skills and help noobs to become like you.

move the mouse, click. There you go! just practise and youll get better, thats about all youll get from here besides changing your settings.

Comment

press teh trigger

???? ????

Comment

make a friend keep doing lift jumps, try hitting them with lg first times.
        once you are accurate, try shock primary, and try killing him in the air (3 shots)
        then try air combos
        finally, air roxx

Comment

Find a mouse sensitivity that fits you best, stick with it no matter what (adjust if something is really not working), and practice like crazy. Try to hit every shot like your life depended on it. When doing combos always try to hit the shock ball even if it seems impossible. Practice!!! Find a good crosshair for your weaps.

Comment

Practice, and have fun. The only way to do it.

Comment

i told you

Comment

Turn of reduce mouse lag and weapon bob. Turn off your weapon model and turn off your own footsteps. Use forcemodel. Dont look at your crosshair, look at the thing you are aiming at your hand will find it naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by [FnG]Xen0n
                  Turn of reduce mouse lag and weapon bob. Turn off your weapon model and turn off your own footsteps. Use forcemodel. Dont look at your crosshair, look at the thing you are aiming at your hand will find it naturally.
                  Eww. That never works for me. I gotta have small weapons turned off and weapons shake view on. :bulb:

Comment

squeeze the trigger...dont pull it. relax your grip, and sight along the barrel. focus on a single point on your target, not the target as a whole. hold your breath halfway during an exhalation and slowly apply pressure to the trigger--it should be a surprise when it fires. dont move the gun until several seconds after you have fired.

Comment

Become one with the mouse and set your mind free.

Oh and also use low sens, good mouse/pad combo and practice **** shombos. Practice Practice Practice.

Comment

Originally posted by CH405
                        **** shombos.
                        :haha:

Comment

Find whats most comfortable for you -

Wrist movement or arm movement of the mouse.

then just practice.

The person who mentioned lift shots, i wouldnt be practicing that too much. In the air the opponent only has 35% control compared to 100 on the floor.
                          Learn to predict where your opponent is going, you can then have a shot prepared rather than erratic flick shots.

Comment

Yep...

Low mouse sens: check
                            Practice: check

One thing missing: for your hitscan weapons (LG, Sniper, Shock, Minigun), a small crosshair generally works best. Some people swear by the dot, me personally I like a simple "+" shape. Anyway, the point is to have the point of aim as small as possible so as not to completely cover a small target. Also, I like a bright color that doesn't get lost in the background easily: bright yellow, red, or uh... pink, lol.

And if you're shooting a real rifle, listen to Porus.

Comment

Use angle_mapper mutator:-)

TargetPractice - you get it with the cbp2 or download it from her site:-)

Comment

Working...
                              X