Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ut2003 chat online thingy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ut2003 chat online thingy

    how do you use the chat in ut2003 i've never figured it out plz help the unknowing and the poor i want to be able to chat...

















    ps is mysmilies.com not working for you guys?

    #2
    Re: ut2003 chat online thingy

    Originally posted by cool_dude2k3
    [B]how do you use the chat in ut2003 i've never figured it out plz help the unknowing and the poor i want to be able to chat...
    ]

    when ingame press letter T and type whatever you want to say, if you meant the irc thingy you must select the chat tab and press connect.

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Re: ut2003 chat online thingy

      Originally posted by Samuray
      when ingame press letter T and type whatever you want to say, if you meant the irc thingy you must select the chat tab and press connect.
      I think he means the in-game IRC client.
      Anyway, explaining how an IRC client works is a bit beyond the timespan I wish to spend on a post.
      Check here: the mIRC website

      Comment


        #4
        i'm not stupid xan i meant the irc i press join cannel then join server and i type anything and it says ********not a channel
        i use the preset channel and sever

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by cool_dude2k3
          i'm not stupid xan i meant the irc i press join cannel then join server and i type anything and it says ********not a channel
          i use the preset channel and sever
          It might be your firewall that's keeping you from connecting to a server.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by cool_dude2k3
            i'm not stupid xan i meant the irc i press join cannel then join server and i type anything and it says ********not a channel
            i use the preset channel and sever
            who are you?

            Comment


              #7
              what do you mean?

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by cool_dude2k3
                what do you mean?
                you know somebodys OLD alias being new here and all
                im the spanish inquisition

                Comment


                  #9
                  your weird:weird:

                  Comment


                    #10

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by cool_dude2k3
                      your weird:weird:

                      Comment


                        #12

                        or

                        Comment


                          #13
                          If you're talking about the #ut2003 channel on irc.enterthegame.com, I have banned all Atari-Guests (people who come from this site) from the channel.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by bulzeebai
                            If you're talking about the #ut2003 channel on irc.enterthegame.com, I have banned all Atari-Guests (people who come from this site) from the channel.
                            Uhm... why?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Uhm... why?
                              No comment.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X