Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people still play this game? Continued. . .

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotoriousBIC
    Lol, don't expect too much from them. They are a must see, but only because of their 'classic' status. The original Dawn of the Dead is even boring in some places

p.s. how much longer till you think we've hijacked this thread?
    lol, all your thread belong to us. :up:

Think I'm gonna take a girly and go see something spooky this weekend. Saw or Grudge? Recommendations?

Comment

Yea the original was slightly boring at times. But then again HOW old is it? Seen them all but its been a while maybe I need to make a trip as well to Blockbuster.

Comment

Originally posted by lddbck
        Yea the original was slightly boring at times. But then again HOW old is it? Seen them all but its been a while maybe I need to make a trip as well to Blockbuster.
        Forget it, pal! I called it first - Don't be touchin' me zombie flicks dammit!!!!!1 :up:

Comment

People will continue to play this game while waiting for Quake 4.

Oh and don't say ANYTHING to <blank> or about <blank> in this post and give her an excuse to close ANOTHER negative thread about UT2k4.

See, if you ever say anything bad about her 'bless'ed' game, she freaks out and closes the thread...

Comment

OK OK! Just let me know when you return them.

On second thought...... bet I can beat you to the store!

Comment

Originally posted by nightstormer
              lol, all your thread belong to us. :up:

Think I'm gonna take a girly and go see something spooky this weekend. Saw or Grudge? Recommendations?
              I don't usually like gory stuff like that, but Reanimator I liked a lot, cause it's Lovecraft. Well close enough for the movies anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by lddbck
                OK OK! Just let me know when you return them.
                k thx. :haha:

Originally posted by blh
                I don't usually like gory stuff like that, but Reanimator I liked a lot, cause it's Lovecraft. Well close enough for the movies anyhow.
                Man, I love Lovecraft. I have alot of the books, some out of print. It amazes me how so many movies "borrowed" from his ideas and mythology. He was an inspiration to modern horror writers everywhere, and continues to have some of the most entertaining horror shorts ever written IMO. His writing is highly recommended for those of you who enjoy the genre.

http://www.hplovecraft.com/

Comment

Does anyone have any stats over time to show an increase in players, holding steady, or decreasing players over the last few months?

We can all get stats, but HAS anyone recorded them since the game was released (or shortly after).

//they have to be from a reputable source

Comment

Originally posted by djini_hades
                    Does anyone have any stats over time to show an increase in players, holding steady, or decreasing players over the last few months?

We can all get stats, but HAS anyone recorded them since the game was released (or shortly after).

//they have to be from a reputable source
                    Quit trying to hijack back our hijacked thread **** you.

Comment

/back-reads

Oh it's the 'horror movie thread'! Sorry I thought this was the 'do people still play Unreal thread!

My mistake!!!

Comment

It is! It's just in the process of being Hijacked.

I still play. When ever I am not working. :sour:

Comment

On topic,
                          I have a little play in a while, then the game gets annoying. Don't play for another month.

So, basically, no.

Comment

Back ON TOPIC (hijacked, k, thx),

Highly recommended from HPL would be "At The Mountains Of Madness," and any of his dream related works. A personal favorite of mine is "The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath," but it's pretty deep and meshed in the fantastic. Kind of a blend of horror and fantasy in the best possible way. Stephen King and modern pulp horror writers are pimples on the collective literary a$$ of HPL IMO.

Comment

Haven't read anything by him. But I can say that The Talisman and Black House by Stephen King and Peter Straub was rather good books. Both have ties with Kings Dark Tower series. Plus The Talisman is being made into a movie. Horror and Fantasy mix.

Comment

Wanna se a great horror flick get the cannibal holocaust movies, now that's horror

Comment

Working...
                                X