Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people still play this game? Continued. . .

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do people still play this game? Continued. . .

GOOD! Competition does very little for the game other that allow egos like yours to tick off the general player population with your high and mighty "We are the only ones who know how to play the game properly. So all you noobs go away and stop annoying us by having fun playing the game the wrong way." attitude.
    -PanamaJack?

Well. . .Quake 3 is still more competitive than UT2k4 and its MUCH MORE ACTIVE THAN THIS.

So obiously shush your noobing, and continue your **** Bunny Hopping Before I send you to heaven via my railcore.

I still play, but mostly on demoservers or something since those are usually the only accessible ones to me
    (acceptable ping/not empty/no "UlTrA LEVIRACE2 -[r3mix]- v0.67b BETA" maps)

And yeah I'm a casual player, I'll stick to my noobing and bunnyhopping, thank you.

Comment

Why would you stop playing? Doing it because "everyone else" is a lame reason imo. If you don't like the game anymore then fine, but I love it and won't quit until I find another online FPS-game that is better and it doesn't look like anything better is going to be released in the near future... There are plenty of competitions out there for competitive players atleast in Europe so no need to quit because of that reason imo ^^

Comment

These topics are just like a bad zombie movie.

Just die already...

Comment

Speaking of bad zombie movies, I rented the new "Dawn of the Dead" and was somewhat pleasantly surprised. Wasn't expecting much, but it was actually pretty good! :haha: :up:

Comment

I love this game, and won't quit until I have no one but bots to play with.

Jumping on the "this game is dead so **** you all I'm playing another game" bandwagon is just BS. Play the **** game if you want to do something productive.

Comment

I still play so,

LOL, was bored so i was browsing engrish

Comment

COnsidering the many matches I had this morning (yes, In the morning) agains good players: YES, people still play this game.

Comment

Every time I get on most servers are full. And Dawn of the Dead was a good movie. The gunshop owner was funny. Shoot Burt Reynolds!

They come and go...but you'll be back!

Comment

Originally posted by nightstormer
                    Speaking of bad zombie movies, I rented the new "Dawn of the Dead" and was somewhat pleasantly surprised. Wasn't expecting much, but it was actually pretty good! :haha: :up:
                    Speaking of Dawn of the Dead, have you seen George Romero's original 'trilogy'? Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, and Day of the Dead?
                    Those are the grand-daddies of modern Zombie movies. :up:

Not-so-random-movie-fact: George Romero is working on a fourth 'Dead' movie: Land of the Dead http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0418819/

Comment

Yes people still play this game.

Comment

no, no one ever plays this game anymore-now throw the game away before you have fun

Comment

Originally posted by NotoriousBIC
                          Speaking of Dawn of the Dead, have you seen George Romero's original 'trilogy'? Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, and Day of the Dead?
                          Those are the grand-daddies of modern Zombie movies.
                          Strangely enough, I've never sat and watched the legendary trilogy. Must...visit...blockbuster...soon...

Comment

I'm still waiting for a screenshot of a server browser of someone in the US showing me how alive the CTF scene there is.

Comment

Originally posted by nightstormer
                              Strangely enough, I've never sat and watched the legendary trilogy. Must...visit...blockbuster...soon...
                              Lol, don't expect too much from them. They are a must see, but only because of their 'classic' status. The original Dawn of the Dead is even boring in some places

p.s. how much longer till you think we've hijacked this thread?

Comment

Working...
                              X