Assault Riflumon, I choose you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assault Riflumon, I choose you!

You know, I actually started using this weapon alot lately, it's not a bad choice if you don't have the mini and know when to use it.

Somehow I usually end up holding the AR every time I win, must be my lucky weapon:
    [shot]http://scrap.5elements.net/Shot00025.jpg[/shot]
    [shot]http://scrap.5elements.net/Shot00026.jpg[/shot]

AR killing spree!:
    [shot]http://scrap.5elements.net/Shot00030.jpg[/shot]

Grenades?

Comment

Fuzzle: I also like that weapon. It's so hilarious to pwn someone with only the prim fire.

Comment

Originally posted by thep0pe
        Grenades?
        I do hit with the occasional grenade (It's basically like a bouncing rocket, not that hard), but most of my kills comes from primary.

What's most fun about killing people with it are the self-proclaimed pro's who start b*tching up a storm about it.

Comment

I can't remember the last time I killed someone with the AR

Comment

Slightly impressive. The assault rifle is incredibly weak and innaccurate, so I'm guessing you're very good at evading enemy fire.

Comment

Originally posted by senshu
              Slightly impressive. The assault rifle is incredibly weak and innaccurate, so I'm guessing you're very good at evading enemy fire.
              "I'm good at the assault rifle!"
              "No, you're just good at jumping around."

(no offence. your reply just seemed that way )

Comment

I didn't mean it in a bad way.

Comment

Well there is that first hit method. Gets more damage
                  :bored:

Comment

it all depends whom you play against :P

Comment

My name was originally "Fuzzle", "bunny" came later after a lan when someone exclaimed "WHO THE F*CK IS THAT F*CKING BUNNY F*G!", I changed my nick to bunny just to annoy him and it just stuck since then

Spammy maps just come more naturally to me, but it's not something I usually get credit for - because as we all know - the more noob you are, the better you are at spam.

Comment

Actually, the AR becomes more accurate if you fire in bursts.

The first two bullets end up within the crosshair, and the rest start to splash outwards.

Comment

Yup, the AR is a good weapon ... doesn't deserve the bad rep

Comment

I didn't mean it in a bad way.
                            It's all good. Jus' sounded a little funny to me.

Comment

Originally posted by FritoKane
                              Actually, the AR becomes more accurate if you fire in bursts.

The first two bullets end up within the crosshair, and the rest start to splash outwards.
                              Is this true? Wow. I never heard this. Why don't they put stuff like this into the manual? I'm going to go do some AR arena!

Comment

Working...
                              X