• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duffman
    /quick post before closure..

Comment

Hum.
      Well, I do think the original UT got a lot of things right and UT2k3 got just about everything wrong... obviously UT2k4 got more right in terms of vehicular mayhem and gametypes, but I think non-vehicle gametypes would be more popular if they had even more mayhem than UT2k4, like they did in UT. (note that I do think UT2k4 DM and CTF are improved over UT in terms of weapon balance, but the pace is just slower)

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
        Hum.
        Well, I do think the original UT got a lot of things right and UT2k3 got just about everything wrong... obviously UT2k4 got more right in terms of vehicular mayhem and gametypes, but I think non-vehicle gametypes would be more popular if they had even more mayhem than UT2k4, like they did in UT. (note that I do think UT2k4 DM and CTF are improved over UT in terms of weapon balance, but the pace is just slower)
        There we got a man who speaks the truth

:bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
          Hum.
          i couldnt have said it better myself.

Comment

Lolz, still open:haha:

keep the spam GOING!!

or mabey not for fear of Wl

Comment

Re: Ut99

Originally posted by Ignition
              Make me the same feel

thx! i appreceiate it
              Uh............................??
              Here's the link: :noob: