Nodes not loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nodes not loading

Can we please fix the node status in the HUD not loading correctly? They're ALMOST ALWAYS a single color when I get in and I can't transport anywhere until I walk by the actual node, not to mentiion 60% of the time the tops of vehicles don't load either and you can't tell where they're pointing.

no

Comment

Re: Nodes not loading

Originally posted by Xexx
      Can we please fix the nodes not loading correctly? They're ALMOST ALWAYS a single color when I get in and I can't transport anywhere until I walk by the actual node, not to mentiion 60% of the time the tops of vehicles don't load either and you can't tell where they're pointing.
      wtf?

Comment

what are you saying "nodes not loading"?

oh noes, the nodes have not finnished loading!

*stares at half a node*

Comment

Originally posted by CREMBELS

what are you saying "nodes not loading"?

oh noes, the nodes have not finnished loading!

*stares at half a node*
          The node status in the HUD does not load, and you can't transport.

Comment

you mean that their apperence in the radar is wrong or one colour

honestly, i have never experienced this problem of the note teleporters not working and their colour not changing in the hud.

Comment

I've had it happen quite a few times and it is really annoying. You cannot tell which nodes to attack or teleport. Its a pain.

Comment

Stuff like Happens to me constantly, and it's extremely annoying.

Comment

LOL, never had that happening before.

Put that pic in your first post so people dont think you are being dumb.

Comment

What server is this happening on? On heavily populated (say, 32 player) servers, there's a lot of load and things like the minimap suffer, updating a few seconds after things actually happen. If it's not the server, it might be your computer.

Comment

It happens on all servers around 85% of the time - only for the last week or so though.

Originally posted by Spoonman
                      What server is this happening on? On heavily populated (say, 32 player) servers, there's a lot of load and things like the minimap suffer, updating a few seconds after things actually happen. If it's not the server, it might be your computer.

Comment

Working...
                      X